• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Crushed Car Contest!

Gary, you forgot to add the brand new hitch and wiring! :laugh:

The July book gives you a striaght retail value of 14,200, that's my guess, and I hope what you get.

I not sure on this, but the insurance claims adjusters around this area usually total out a vehicle when the initial repair estimate is 60 to 70 percent of value.

If you really want to play hard ball, we have had customers fight for retail plus tax credit and get it!

Rich

This contest is worthless without pics!!

:D

$10,799

...and Thanks! Sorry for the circumstances though. :(

That's an unfortunate set of circumstances to hold a contest for...

But...

$10,000.54

Final answer

I always hate the insurance adjuster game..... I've had friends who's vehicles were "totalled", and were able to spend a small portion of the insurance check to buy the vehicle back in runnable condition. A small consolation prize. Doesn't sound like the Magnum will be drive away without a little TLC...

$5950 and a sweaty neck brace!

-Rob

Gary, you forgot to add the brand new hitch and wiring!
laugh.gif

The July book gives you a striaght retail value of 14,200, that's my guess, and I hope what you get.

I not sure on this, but the insurance claims adjusters around this area usually total out a vehicle when the initial repair estimate is 60 to 70 percent of value.

If you really want to play hard ball, we have had customers fight for retail plus tax credit and get it!

Rich

LOL...the hitch is sitting in the back still...BOXED!

I was suppose to drop it off las week but never had the chance.

As for the last part...PM coming your way.

I am going to go with $15,200. Thanks for the contest and sorry again about the accident.

Totaled $12,222.

You never know, though. I had a late model Lincoln Town Car in the shop that was missing the rear window. I asked the body shop what happened to it, they said it got back-halved by a freaking train! Still fixed it!

I guess you won't be needing that exhaust kit anymore...