• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cubans over rated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez some of you guys are wound up pretty damn tight. Smoke a cigar and relax...sheesh! Maybe they should start a "Hate" thread here so some of you can post about what you are truly expert in. I guess after a few thousand posts about cigars one must run out of things to say, so you just go through the threads looking for a mis step to jump on. It really is quite pathetic how little weasles get brave and think they can say what they want when they are hiding behind a keyboard. Anyway to those of you with some constructive criticism and advice, thanks I appreciate it. To the few of you with the big mouths and absolutely nothing constructive to say, let me know if you are ever coming up north. Maybe we can hook up and discuss what you have to say in person. :whistling:

Wow you have an awful big E-Penis don't you. Phisical threats over the internet are worthless. Forum battles are a battle of wit, but from what I can read you came here unarmed.

DG

but from what I can read you came here unarmed.

Hmmm... if he has no arms, how is he typing? (You know what, forget it asked) :whistling:

The divine profile of a Siglo 6, the rich earth of a H. Upmann Magnum 46, the bold roasted hazelnut of the D4, the complex bean flavours of Bolivar, the intriguing honey and caramel Por Larranaga...

:love: Holy crap..... this might be my new sig tag. I'll have what he's having please...... and make mine a double!

Haha... the poet always comes out with a cigar in hand.

Geez some of you guys are wound up pretty damn tight. Smoke a cigar and relax...sheesh! Maybe they should start a "Hate" thread here so some of you can post about what you are truly expert in. I guess after a few thousand posts about cigars one must run out of things to say, so you just go through the threads looking for a mis step to jump on. It really is quite pathetic how little weasles get brave and think they can say what they want when they are hiding behind a keyboard. Anyway to those of you with some constructive criticism and advice, thanks I appreciate it. To the few of you with the big mouths and absolutely nothing constructive to say, let me know if you are ever coming up north. Maybe we can hook up and discuss what you have to say in person. :whistling:
Oh yeah? Well, neener neener neener you goofy bastid.

NA

Classic.

The four stages of Melt Down:

1 - Idiocy
2 - Disbelief
3 - Anger
4 - Threats

This guy clearly has no intention of being a forum contributor. All he wants to do is throw bombs and troll the forum.

Nubman - take this trash somewhere else.

This guys is done, and so is the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.