• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cubans over rated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Dave I'm not trying to achieve 70%, I prefer 65 but in the summer I don't mind settling for 67%. Right now 62% is the best I can do but I am happy with that. The cigars have been smoking great at 62.

Then which ones are causing you a problem?
grateful1, don't you get it yet... there never was a problem. Dude is suffering from Munchausen. Sorry to upset you in advance nubby.

NA
You're right Sammy, my humidor has never been the problem.

Actually Dave I'm not trying to achieve 70%, I prefer 65 but in the summer I don't mind settling for 67%. Right now 62% is the best I can do but I am happy with that. The cigars have been smoking great at 62.

Then which ones are causing you a problem?
All of my cigars (that aren't plugged) seem to smoke very well at this RH.

So, you're just being an idiot.

Thanks!

:thumbs:

All of my cigars (that aren't plugged) seem to smoke very well at this RH.

So, you're just being an idiot?

laughing-smiley-014.gif

Gary you crack me up! This thread keeps getting better...

Nubman, aka Bill Clinton, aka Fidel Castro, aka the anti-semetic douchebag on CA, is a profoundly good troll or is incredibly socially retarded.

Of course, I could be wrong, and nubman might not be yet another incarnation, but everything smells way too familiar. If I am wrong, I promise to eat my hat. :laugh:

Geez some of you guys are wound up pretty damn tight. Smoke a cigar and relax...sheesh! Maybe they should start a "Hate" thread here so some of you can post about what you are truly expert in. I guess after a few thousand posts about cigars one must run out of things to say, so you just go through the threads looking for a mis step to jump on. It really is quite pathetic how little weasles get brave and think they can say what they want when they are hiding behind a keyboard. Anyway to those of you with some constructive criticism and advice, thanks I appreciate it. To the few of you with the big mouths and absolutely nothing constructive to say, let me know if you are ever coming up north. Maybe we can hook up and discuss what you have to say in person. :whistling:

Heh, must be a hockey player. Fuggin' Powerfuls Pierre.

Doc.

Geez some of you guys are wound up pretty damn tight. Smoke a cigar and relax...sheesh! Maybe they should start a "Hate" thread here so some of you can post about what you are truly expert in. I guess after a few thousand posts about cigars one must run out of things to say, so you just go through the threads looking for a mis step to jump on. It really is quite pathetic how little weasles get brave and think they can say what they want when they are hiding behind a keyboard. Anyway to those of you with some constructive criticism and advice, thanks I appreciate it. To the few of you with the big mouths and absolutely nothing constructive to say, let me know if you are ever coming up north. Maybe we can hook up and discuss what you have to say in person. :whistling:

Internet tough guy, eh? I think it's time for you to move along....

Oh yeah? Well, neener neener neener you goofy bastid.

NA

Nah, we're just desperately bored and in need of entertainment. Thanks man!

It really is quite pathetic how little weasles get brave and think they can say what they want when they are hiding behind a keyboard. ... Maybe we can hook up and discuss what you have to say in person.

You just did exactly what you called someone else out for... You've got your opinion out there. If you're here to seriously learn and share, just chuckle to yourself that some people can get so worked up over an opinion and move on to better threads, man. Let these guys create the drama and just be the bigger man and move on. Your choice.

Now THAT is funny!

I bet money on the fact that your IP comes back to the Boston area.

Is this the post padding thread!! I want in! Can I bad mouth peeps too while hiding behind my own keyboard?

PLEASE!!!

i need to be entertained.

This is getting kind of ridiculous now. You've come in here and had absolutely nothing constructive to offer and now you want to challenge people by saying "maybe we can hook up and discuss what you have to say in person" ??

It really is quite pathetic how little weasles get brave and think they can say what they want when they are hiding behind a keyboard.

Doesn't this statement kinda sum up what you're about? Give me a friggin break man....go away now.

I still say that "Cubans" is a meaningless term, that doesn't tell you anything about the cigar (good or bad), other than the fact that it's from Cuba.

Sweeping statements pro or con are about as sensible as sweeping statements about Italian cheese.

One thing is clear... many people have an awful lot emotionally invested in the issue.

I still say that "Cubans" is a meaningless term, that doesn't tell you anything about the cigar (good or bad), other than the fact that it's from Cuba.

Sweeping statements pro or con are about as sensible as sweeping statements about Italian cheese.

One thing is clear... many people have an awful lot emotionally invested in the issue.

What, you don't like a good Stella?

:laugh:

It really is quite pathetic how little weasles get brave and think they can say what they want when they are hiding behind a keyboard. ... Maybe we can hook up and discuss what you have to say in person.

You just did exactly what you called someone else out for... You've got your opinion out there. If you're here to seriously learn and share, just chuckle to yourself that some people can get so worked up over an opinion and move on to better threads, man. Let these guys create the drama and just be the bigger man and move on. Your choice.
I knew somebody here could speak "weasle", thanks john.

NA

pidgeon-puffed.jpg

Not to mention, if dem is all plugged for you, send em on ova!

I have limited experience with ISOM's in general.

You have any LE's? I'd gladly get take them away so you don't smoke all dem plugged kubans! :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.