• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cuban's

geeman

Hello all,

I'm going on a Caribbean cruise in about a month and I wanted to try some cubans. I was wondering what I should look for in terms of brands and prices?

Thanks

I would buy what you want to try and pay what you can afford.

First and foremost, find a legit vendor. Then go with what you feel. We don't know your tastes so it would be difficult to give you an good recommendation. There's the usual... but a little research will tell you what those are.

Have fun on your trip.

everybody has a different taste- part of the fun is finding out what YOUR taste is! But there are Ramon Allones Specially Selected (RASS... :love: ), Montecristo #2, Partagas Serie D #4, Cohiba Siglos and Robusto, H.Upmann MAG46 & 50, and so on and so forth.

I would recommend as IndyRob says- buy what and as many as you can afford and try them yourself... you'll be amazed at what you can get and the different tastes.

Have a fun trip...

A majority of "cuban" cigars sold in the caribbean are fake. You are more likely to buy a fake then a real one. If you do happen to find legit cuban cigars you will over pay for them. You would be wise to buy your smokes from a legit online source and have them delivered to your door then take them with you. (unbanded)

It is illegal for an American to consume Cuban products, regardless of location.

Searches are your friend, indiscretion is not.

-K-

geeman said:
Hello all,

I'm going on a Caribbean cruise in about a month and I wanted to try some cubans. I was wondering what I should look for in terms of brands and prices?

Thanks
[snapback]246861[/snapback]​

Where in the Caribbean are you going?

*Off-Topic* Does anyone know how bad the Carribean got damaged because of Katrina and Rita? I know Cozumel and Cancun took a pretty hard hit :(

cvmfour said:
geeman said:
Hello all,

I'm going on a Caribbean cruise in about a month and I wanted to try some cubans.  I was wondering what I should look for in terms of brands and prices? 

Thanks
[snapback]246861[/snapback]​

Where in the Caribbean are you going?

[snapback]246921[/snapback]​

I'm going to Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios, Jamacia. I hope I don't get burned my a fake cuban retailer.

Treamayne said:
It is illegal for an American to consume Cuban products, regardless of location.

Searches are your friend, indiscretion is not.

-K-
[snapback]246906[/snapback]​

I was going to disagree with that statement, but I searched and located the US Code. I am very surprised!!!

Jim