• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Culebras,Corona Extra,Closed Poker Run, Lonsdales,CG,Diademas,Samplers

Johnny-O!

Hello all at CP. I have some custom rolled bundles of 25 you might be interested in:

Corona Extra Pigtail-(4.75 X 47)-$165

Corona Gorda (5 5/8 X 46)-$165

Closed Poker Run (4.75 X 52)

Lonsdale (6 1/2 x 42)-$185

Diademas (9.25 X 55)-$300.... an eye opener for the playoffs

I have also put together some samplers:

#1-$175

(7) CE pigtail
(6) CG
(6) Tall Story (4.75 X 55)... this is a perfecto
(6) Lonsdale

#2-$195

(5) CE pigtail
(5) CG
(5) Tall Story
(6) Culebras (7 X 47)
(2) Salomones (7.25 x 57)
(2) baby Salomones (6 3/8 X 52)

Thanks all, John

Anyone interested in a BS on the Diademas or Lonnies please shoot me a PM.

Edit to add: I'll be placing the order tonight, please let me know before then if you're interested. Thanks!

I'm wanting to pull the trigger on some of these. How long will these need to rest...?

Thanks,
Walt

I've been smoking his 2009's all year and they're great. You can definitely tell that they are young, and will very likely improve with age, but I don't think you can go wrong with them. Just this noob's opinion.

I'm wanting to pull the trigger on some of these. How long will these need to rest...?

Thanks,
Walt

IMHO, John's smokes are great either very fresh or with a year or more of age on them. So buy a bundle, smoke a few when you get them, then store the rest in the back of your cooler until next year. You'll thank me next Christmas. :laugh:

Thanks,
Walt

IMHO, John's smokes are great either very fresh or with a year or more of age on them. So buy a bundle, smoke a few when you get them, then store the rest in the back of your cooler until next year. You'll thank me next Christmas. :laugh:

Nailed it on the head right there!

The Diademas are gone, still have some remaining for the samplers though. Thanks all, John

What was the shag foot that John made? Was it a lonsdale?

According to IronPeddler's Johnny-O sticky in the CC forum, the following were available in shagfoot (copy/pasted minus prices):

Behike pigtail/shagfoot (7 1/2 X 52) (over 9" with the shaggie)
Corona Larga (5 3/4 X 44)Pigtail/Shagfoot
Closed Poker Run shagfoot(4 5/8 X 48)(this is a shortened Belicoso, closer to 5 1/2" with the shaggie)
Cazador Shagfoot
Lonsdale (6 1/2 X 42)-$175, Pigtail/Shagfoot
Torpedo Shagfoot

Anyone want to do a split on a sampler? I want to try these but not 25 at a time. :)

Anything at this point. I have never tried any so I am just a newb. :blush:

Hey John...what's the Tall Story (4.75 X 55) perfecto all about?

Any bundles of those going to be around?

Hi John

I have sent you a PM but haven't heard a response in awhile. I was assuming it was because the samplers are sold out. If they aren't could you please drop me a PM whenever you get a chance. Thanks