• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Custom Domino Table by TP

tomthirtysix said:
How much will you be selling the wood shavings for?

DAMN sorry I dumped them all in the wood stove...
Light this! said:
Paul that came out freaking awesome and I really like the cup holders as well. You should have added the Irish flag though. Had no idea that you had woodworking skills. Hey since you have all that healing time I'm willing to buy one of those from you. Group buy?

I should have put a disclaimer this is the one and only one I am making... For now!  ;)

Thanks again for the help brother. 

Very impressive.  I've been saving my bands for years in hopes of doing the same thing sometime in the future.  I almost have enough Opus/Casa Fuente bands to fill the center of mine.  

Bsneed51 said:
Very impressive.  I've been saving my bands for years in hopes of doing the same thing sometime in the future.  I almost have enough Opus/Casa Fuente bands to fill the center of mine.  
Well stop hoping and start doing...

That's pretty sweet looking!

tomthirtysix said:
Good one....
Am I the only one who thinks toilet paper when I see the TP abbreviation.?

jfields said:
That's pretty sweet looking!

Good one....
Am I the only one who thinks toilet paper when I see the TP abbreviation.?
Nope I do as well. I think that may be the first time I have ever referred to my self as TP.
Most of my buddies just call me P apparently Paul is to long... Lol

Nice, I miss playing dominoes.  Used to play twice a week in FL, but not many players here in Hawaii.

That looks very nice Paul!  You have some good wood working skills.

looking for knowledge said:
What did you put over the labels?

If you mean the clear coat that is on the entire table then it is something called super glaze.

5b5ec4cd-1f10-49d1-b193-7397092d66b5_400.jpg