• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Custom humidor

Humidor Minister

This is my latest creation. This was built for a woman who wanted something special for her husband. It's made of figured Koa, figured Maple, Walnut and Spanish Cedar. The tiles in the bottom are moveable to organize cigars in groups. The finish is 12 coats of Lacquer. It's brushed on and blocked out by hand. Please enjoy.
382869628.jpg

382869363.jpg

382869360.jpg

382869355.jpg

382869319.jpg

382869314.jpg

382869348.jpg

382869301.jpg

You truly are an artist! That is something to be proud of. I can only draw a picture of snoopy in his doghouse :laugh:

I think I like that better than anything else I've seen you make.
Not too much marquetry, and simpler yet beautiful wood grains, without getting too busy.
More understated.

Poop, I can't even draw Snoopy!

You know Humi, there are times I HATE you. :laugh: This is one of them. If I say more, I'll have to figure out how to put tear stain watermarks on this reply. :p

That's quite an accomplishment being able to draw Snoopy. I can only draw stick people, and not well either.

Daniel Marsh has got nothing on you! If I ever was in the market for an elite humidor I would surely talk to you.

Craftsmenship at it's finest :thumbs: You definately take pride in your work!!! Stellar box!!

I dont know....I mean its OK, I guess.... ;)

Honestly, I have so much respect for your wood working skill. After restoring/refinishing some Mid-century furniture for our apartment, I can say that woodworking is not one of my strongest talents! And refinishing is fairly simple!!!
Really, really nice humidor! Keep the pics coming!

-Billy

Beautiful work, Bill! The new organization design you are doing for the bottom is pretty neat. Can you take some pictures of it in use, so as to provide a better idea of how it functions? :thumbs:

Bill, its absolutely gorgeous as usual. :)

Beautiful work, Bill! The new organization design you are doing for the bottom is pretty neat. Can you take some pictures of it in use, so as to provide a better idea of how it functions? :thumbs:
Yes, that'd be great! Being able to organize cigars in groups!? For OCD folks like me, that is a DREAM!

Another incredable piece Bill, you my friend are a true master craftsman. The owner of that Humi will be in total awe when his wife gives it to him....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Good lord that Humidor is simply beautiful!! wish I was that womans husband.... although those site unseen things usually dont work out well for me :-D

Thank you all so very much. Your opinion is very respected and appreciated in my book. The members here are some of the finest in the cigar world. You definitely motivate me to push the envelope. Now if I could just get a little faster at it w/o sacrificing quality. This one took me 3 months to build. It has over 1000 individual pieces of wood. Almost forgot, the "S" on the lid is for their last name. Thanks again everyone and please enjoy.