• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Custom Humidors made in the U.S.

mwbstudios

Handcrafted humidors made in the U.S.. No imports or factory seconds but genuine custom made humidors for that special someone or yourself. Solid Spanish Cedar with solid wood overlays. All decoration is done with inlaid woods, no decals or stickers. 50mm all metal analog hygrometer with mineral crystal lens and stainless steel back. Comes with Boveda humidification kit for seasoning and first round of maintenance. Check out our web site www.mwbstudios.com to see all the options and available sizes. chris batchlor k.jpgchris batchlor i.jpgchris batchlor m.jpg

reported?

Rules:
You must be a contributing member in good standing for the previous four months in order to post a sale in these forums.

You:
1 introduction post almost exactly 4 months ago, 1 post that says "I'll pass on sending one to a member in good standing to see what kind of quality they are, 1 sale post, and 1 post to ask why I reported you.

Those don't match. Plus you posted it in the Lobby not the retailer forum where you would have seen the rules.

Rules:
You must be a contributing member in good standing for the previous four months in order to post a sale in these forums.

You:
1 introduction post almost exactly 4 months ago, 1 post that says "I'll pass on sending one to a member in good standing to see what kind of quality they are, 1 sale post, and 1 post to ask why I reported you.

Those don't match. Plus you posted it in the Lobby not the retailer forum where you would have seen the rules.
"No, you meanies are breaking the rules!" ~ mwbstudios

Shouldn't but still,

On feedback about the design

https://www.cigarpass.com/community/threads/new-member-from-tulsa-ok.82528/post-1372232

These takes away a lot of volume inside your humidor. And will hurt your cigars once you inevitably overstock your humidor. For a 24 count offering a more clean top will be a better user experience for sure.

Screenshot_20221019_230500_Samsung Internet.jpg

Same goes for the hydrometer. Analog permanently stuck to the lid definitely isn't for more advanced cigar smokers. And any digital hydrometer should be easy to change and or replace with a new one. A wooden base stuck to the lid is just too much.

Attachments

• InCollage_20220620_231343611.jpg
    InCollage_20220620_231343611.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 5
I'll say, this fella has some skills. His inlays are nice and he may have had a market here. Brandon, while not the prettiest tiara wearing Tulsa-ite, he would have been a good "In" to the community. As an old guy, I appreciate the "you stepped on yer dick, so unscrew yourself" approach. If you get it, you get it. If not, well, you see how it goes.

Friend, if yer still reading this thread, accept the olive branch from BF and see what comes of it. Shit, ya never know, I may come to Tulsa, and catch up with ya at the "Classic Cigars and Lounge". Morgan serves a mean drink, and we could discuss shit. Just offerin'!

Flyod T

Thought you were leaving, now you put a post up that should be in the retailers section in the lounge. OH you don't want to become a sponsor.

Analog Hydro? Whats that beside trash

While your work looks great , Can't find one review on your humis. You can find nice humidors anywhere , but do they seal and hold a seal , or do you gotta fiddle with them everytime the weather changes.

You were handed a bone and threw it away.