• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Custom humidors made in the U.S.

mwbstudios

We manufacture humidors in our shop in Tulsa, Ok. These are not imports or seconds but handcrafted humidors made from quality Spanish cedar lumber in our shop. Decoration is done with marquetry or wood inlay, no decals, each color is a different piece of wood.

We offer sizes from 12 count to 150 and each one is made to order and made specifically for the buyer. We can help you design your perfect humidor and then build it for you.

Here are a couple of examples of our work.

Contact us if you would be interested in have a custom humidor made just for you.

Attachments

• aaron stockwell i.jpg
    aaron stockwell i.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 27
  • aaron stockwell b.jpg
    aaron stockwell b.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Beau Ramsey i.jpg
    Beau Ramsey i.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 22
  • calhoun a.jpg
    calhoun a.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 23
  • candy padauk f.jpg
    candy padauk f.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 24
  • david V o.jpg
    david V o.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 28
Isn't that the Pembrook rule???

Close - it’s the Pembroke Rule

Rod modified the forum's rules in August 2010 for member's who publicly declare they are leaving Cigarpass, usually due to self induced drama or a meltdown, but then pretend it didn’t happen.

It has become known as the Pembroke Rule , named in (dis)honor of banned member Pembroke3355, who later went on the Scumbag's List for stealing a large sum of $$$ on another cigar forum.

Close - it’s the Pembroke Rule

Rod modified the forum's rules in August 2010 for member's who publicly declare they are leaving Cigarpass, usually due to self induced drama or a meltdown, but then pretend it didn’t happen.

It has become known as the Pembroke Rule , named in (dis)honor of banned member Pembroke3355, who later went on the Scumbag's List for stealing a large sum of $$$ on another cigar forum.

Thanks for the clarification. I remembered it was Pembroke3355 that had started the "I'm taking my toys and going home" thing, and being added to the Scumbag list for a lot of wrong doings.

Why do we continue to beat up someone one that, yes, did not do a "proper" introduction, but did not say anything offensive or offer anything we do not already use Or we might be interested in. We could have gently pointed him in the right direction as we have with others. Or am I so old that I don't understand what good manners are Anymore?

Why do we continue to beat up someone one that, yes, did not do a "proper" introduction, but did not say anything offensive or offer anything we do not already use Or we might be interested in. We could have gently pointed him in the right direction as we have with others. Or am I so old that I don't understand what good manners are Anymore?
Why the necrobump, Puggy?

Honestly, Ed, the pictures of their fine work look like crappy screen caps, to me. As in, not their work. Sketchy AF, as my guys would say. Probably best to let dead dogs lie. One guy's opinion....

but did not say anything offensive...Or am I so old that I don't understand what good manners are Anymore?

While not necessarily offensive, their remarks about @bfreebern were definitely uncalled for. I like to think my parents instilled good manners in me. And we like to refer to CP as our house. Well, if some stranger comes in my house and says "screw this guy in particular," good manners are off the table.

Judging from some of the quotes it seems like some things have either been deleted or are in a different thread, but yes, I recall the guy being strangely insulting towards bfreebern.

Judging from some of the quotes it seems like some things have either been deleted or are in a different thread, but yes, I recall the guy being strangely insulting towards bfreebern.

I'd understand if we had any kind of communication, prior to him joining CP 😂 Nothing, nada, I didn't even know he and his shop, existed in Tulsa.

I'm going to have to rethink my posting approach here at CP now.

🖕

Honestly, Ed, the pictures of their fine work look like crappy screen caps, to me. As in, not their work. Sketchy AF, as my guys would say. Probably best to let dead dogs lie. One guy's opinion....

Well Tom, you are most likely right, it's just hard to forget "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".