• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

D/FDUB Guys

So, Wed. July 8th at TR? ???

:blush:

(In addition to Frank's Monday HERF)

Yep... Looks like it... Do you have a certain time that would be best for you?

Brandon is off and I'm on vacation so anything is good for the two of us...

I won't be able to make it until the afternoon, 3:30 or 4:00. But unless something comes up last minute with classes, I'll be there.

If I can get the truck running by then I am definitely down! Even if I can't get it running I might be able to steal Michelle's car.. :whistling:

I'll make S&J Monday evening. Would love to make TR on Wed, but will need a ride.

It's summer so I'm there. Ya'll wanna do food?

Keep it easy. Let's send out for pizza.

:cool:

It's summer so I'm there. Ya'll wanna do food?

Keep it easy. Let's send out for pizza.

:cool:

Nom Nom.... Pizza!!!

I'll be at S & J at 5:30 on Monday...

...and at TR at 4:00 on Wednesday.

See y'all then!!

Pizza sounds like a great plan. Much easier than cooking out. I will be there early afternoon sometime. I imagine I will be there around 1:00-2:00.
B

Dang wish I didn't have to work that day or I would join you all. TR is about 10 minutes down the road from me, went there last week and was suprised how much good stuff they had in.

Dang wish I didn't have to work that day or I would join you all. TR is about 10 minutes down the road from me, went there last week and was suprised how much good stuff they had in.

Definitely one of the better stocked humi's in the area. :thumbs:

Yeah I had been there before on Jeff's recommendation about 2 months ago but it seems like since then they got a lot more stuff in. I was very surprised with the selection of Tatuaje's they had and ended up snagging quite a bit more than I planned. I walked in for a travel humidor for a trip I'm taking and walked out $175 lighter. :laugh:

Sounds like a great time!

Take some pictures! :thumbs:

I walked in for a travel humidor for a trip I'm taking and walked out $175 lighter. :laugh:

It 's good thing Jim wasn't there, he'd a tapped you a little harder than that. :laugh:

How late you guys going to be there? I'm going to try and get some time off work and if so I can be there around 4:30. If not I can swing by when I get off around 7:30.