• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

D/FDUB Guys

How late you guys going to be there? I'm going to try and get some time off work and if so I can be there around 4:30. If not I can swing by when I get off around 7:30.

I can see these guys being there until midnight or so.

I'll have to duck out before then due to a nice, lengthy drive back....but we're always there past close. :thumbs:

Sounds good, I wasn't able to get time off work so if I have time I'll drop by when I get off.

Guess we'll see you gents tomorrow, I'll try and get there around 3:30. Anybody going to be up there around the same time?

I'm still not sure if I'll be able to make it or not. If I do make it I should be there around 4:30 or 5ish.

Brandon, Jay, Greg, Mike....anyone going to be there earlier in the afternoon?

I don't get off work till 6 and it takes a while to get out there so I probably won't be there till 7:30 or later.

I don't get off work till 6 and it takes a while to get out there so I probably won't be there till 7:30 or later.

Fine, have it your way.

:laugh:

Looking forward to enjoying a beer with you know that I'm finally "of age" Greg. :)

I'll probably be there early (see before 3:00, maybe earlier), but I'm taking off for an hour or so around six. I'll be back after that.

I'll probably be there early (see before 3:00, maybe earlier), but I'm taking off for an hour or so around six. I'll be back after that.

Guess someone has to go get the pizza. :laugh:

J/K. I'll see you there early in the afternoon bro.

Got confirmation I'm going in to the office tomorrow so I will be getting off work early. TR is right down the road from the office so I'll be there between 4:30 and 5. Look forward to meeting all of you.

Had a great time gents! Always a pleasure seeing everyone!

And Lurch....

Gig 'Em

:D