• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

D/FDUB Guys

I had a great time gents! Thanbk you! We know how to herf in DFW, that's for sure. Some great sticks set to fire last night and some very nice beverages.
Here's a link to the pictures, I couldn't get them to upload on CP.

I had a great time gents! Thanbk you! We know how to herf in DFW, that's for sure. Some great sticks set to fire last night and some very nice beverages.

Nice pictures Jeff!

I'm glad I got to get a few jabs in on that Longhorn fella before I left. :laugh:

:sign:

Sounds like you guys had fun, I got stuck pulling a late shift for work and couldn't make it.

Geez, those are some of the ugliest fuggers I believe I've ever seen! :sign:

Geez, those are some of the ugliest fuggers I believe I've ever seen! :sign:

...but we smoke some damn fine cigars!!

I've smoked with all these guys before but last night we all had top shelf killer smokes going.

What a night!! :D

Nice pictures Jeff!

I'm glad I got to get a few jabs in on that Longhorn fella before I left. :laugh:

:sign:
Take all the jabs you want... We'll have the knockout punch waiting this coming season...

Wish I coulda made it out guys, but it looks like you all had a great time anyway! I'll definitely need to catch up with you guys next time we get together!