• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dalmore re-visits their Cigar Malt

BigBear said:
If I'm eligible, I'm in!!

Well, to be eligible you need three things BB....

1) A pulse

2) You must be present at the QSH on the last Saturday in July 2013

3) Approximately fifteen bucks of disposable income

;)

Well,
Pulse...Check
QSH... Depends on the quantity of peeps... Sounds like it's full right now?
It's only a 4 hour (roughly) drive for me so... I'm in granting it opens back up.
A bit of disposable income...Check

ironpeddler said:
Eight people - QSH - 125/8 = 15.63 each - a splendid review....food for thought....??

OK, stop twisting my arm already...I'm in, I'm in!

ETA: Read this LINK to see what cigar they used as a reference point for it's flavor.
I'm in if this is a go.

Ian

BigBear said:
Well,
Pulse...Check
QSH... Depends on the quantity of peeps... Sounds like it's full right now?
It's only a 4 hour (roughly) drive for me so... I'm in granting it opens back up.
A bit of disposable income...Check

There should be room for a CP cigar smoker from West Virginia...I'm sure Charlie will grant you special dispensation if you ask nicely.

I'm pretty sure Charlie allows people to come but the cigars aren't guaranteed. Just send him a pm. I think you still have to contribute for the food and maybe some raffle tickets from those shady ticket salesmen, lol.

Up until about four years ago this was readily available for about $35 a bottle. Then it disappeared for a couple of years and now I see it for this outrageous cost. I guess they realized how much money they were missing out on. I got a buddy coming to the herf with  me so I'll take two spots if available.

Please count me in as one of the 15 if this gets off the ground.  I think I've got about $16 in pennies socked away somewhere.  Thanks...

thefatguy said:
Eight people - QSH - 125/8 = 15.63 each - a splendid review....food for thought....??

OK, stop twisting my arm already...I'm in, I'm in!

ETA: Read this LINK to see what cigar they used as a reference point for it's flavor.
I'm in if this is a go.

Ian

thechenman said:
Please count me in as one of the 15 if this gets off the ground.  I think I've got about $16 in pennies socked away somewhere.  Thanks...

You two posting your participation is a waste of space...I already took for granted you guys would be in on this! :laugh: