• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dang you all......

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
Well, I'm starting up cooler #2 today. I've gone from ziplock bags to a 150 count desktop and two coolerdors in about 14 months. It's all of your fault...

See how much I'd have saved if it wasn't for the great advice, great deals, and good friends I've made here...??.... :p

Cheers, gents - B.B.S.

LMAO..... I know exactly how ya feel.... I went from a desktop to a cooler to: now I'm buying a cabinet and I'm still gonna keep the cooler....

I will be setting up a cure center for this disease. All you have to do is go out cold turkey. Send all of the products to me and I will make sure it gets taken care of. But in reality, it is great to be part of such a good brotherhood and community. Start small and think big, then work your way up. Sounds like you are doing a good job. :)

B.B.S., You'll know when you have enough storage space when you have a cooler in every room and call em' coffee / end tables....... :D :thumbs: :p

stogieman said:
B.B.S., You'll know when you have enough storage space when you have a cooler in every room and call em' coffee / end tables....... :D :thumbs: :p
[snapback]284984[/snapback]​
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was thinking of raffling/contesting off my setup coolidor, but adter taking stock in my cabinet humi, I'm thinking o keeping it too!

:laugh: right there with ya bud! :cool:

tangomar said:
My wife thought I was nuts till I showed her I wasnt alone!!
[snapback]284999[/snapback]​

You are nuts...You are just in the company of other nuts. :p

stogieman said:
[snapback]284984[/snapback]​
....or when you look at the "end table" sized cabinet humi's offered by the fine cabinet makers, and your first thought is "....oh no. That's not nearly big enough....".... :laugh:

The writing is on the wall now, guys..... :whistling:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Have you ever looked at a piece of funiture in your house and wondered how you could get the best seal if you turned it into a humidor? The curio cabinet and the china cabinet have had thoughts in my mind lately.:)

:laugh:
It's going to add a whole new dimension to garage-saling this summer... was going to do it just to look for gear to outfit my upcoming boat- now I'm going to be looking at furniture for possible Humi upgrades!

:cool:

I hear ya there guys... Any suggestions on getting the wife to go for converting the bedroom closet into a walk-in humi. ;)

Hear you loud and clear :thumbs: We all seem to be balancing that thin line between the legal insanity & beloved hobby of ours :p

It sure helps to know you have our friendly brothers in arms here at CP enabling and supporting our obsessive collecting habit :thumbs:

The lack of storage seems to be the ongoing issue as our needs and wants with newly acquired knowledge just seem to grow day by day.

That said I scored a 62qt cooledor (that although not even half full) I already regret getting as I know I should have went with the 120qt. ???

Ahh the troubles of the cigar aficionado :p

Just send me the extras so you have some room again.

Smoke more, collect less. It's really quite simple.

Doc.

I know what you mean BBS. I have a special cigar fund simply for Cp now.

ffopusxff said:
Have you ever looked at a piece of funiture in your house and wondered how you could get the best seal if you turned it into a humidor? The curio cabinet and the china cabinet have had thoughts in my mind lately.:)
[snapback]285009[/snapback]​

Oh, hell yeah. I've even located a good source for quarter inch Spanish Cedar planks (in Canadia) to line stuff. I rejected my wifes hope chest since its got the aromatic Americal cedar in the bottom and back. :(

Devil Doc said:
Smoke more, collect less. It's really quite simple.

Doc.
[snapback]285151[/snapback]​

I hear ya there doc. The problem for me is that I see this hobby like a retirement plan. You gotta put away a lot of sticks to have a nice, aged, smokable collection in 5-10 years!