• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dark Lord Day!

No ticket to paradise for this guy this year. I really enjoy going to the festival but i guess it's grown to a point that i hear StubHub is selling them for $350 per ticket. What a let down!:cool:

For all the folks who missed Dark Lord, try and get Black Tuesday instead. It would be fun to get a CP presence there.

-Chico

For all the folks who missed Dark Lord, try and get Black Tuesday instead. It would be fun to get a CP presence there.

-Chico

What's Black Tuesday and where is it held.

-Chico

What's Black Tuesday and where is it held.

Black Tuesday is an Imperial Stout just like Dark Lord. Released by the Bruery late October. Don't think its the day event that is Dark Lord day but these brewery only releases are becoming more and more like Dark Lord Day with each passing year.

Claudio I did not get any golden tickets. I was running crazy on Thursday and did not get a chance to log on. Sorry dude.