• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dave must be an IDIOT pass

Vern, you do realize that your current guess is "31" right?

Only your last guess counts!

Go away for a few days and look what I miss!!

The box is here!!

CONTEST IS CLOSED.
I'll type up the official tally in my next message.

Dave

Ok, let's count 'em up....
These are the ones that I've actually used..... I started with my Radio Shack Color Computer (1), but soon upgraded to my first Commodore 64 (2).  Then there was a loooong break, until after my Navy days.  I bought my first 286 PC after being discharged (3), and soon upgraded it with a "Make-it-486" chip (4).  After that I upgraded to an official 486 (5).  One more 486 upgrade later (6), and I got my first Pentium system (7).  From there I upgraded to my long used Pentium ][ (8).  After donating that to a friend, I upgraded to my Pentium 3 (9).  One case upgrade later (10), and I upgraded to my current Pentium 4 system (11).   I used to have a Compaq laptop (12), but that died, so the Best Buy warranty  bought me my current HP laptop (13).

Now before you get all excited Scott, let's start going over all the ones I haven't directly used...

In my post-Navy days, I've bought lots of computers at garage sales & auctions.  In my love of my old Commodore systems, I bought (and resold for a profit) 3 systems (14, 15, 16).  Who knows why, but at one point, I thought it was cool, so I bought an oooold Wang mainframe (17).  I've used an old garage sale pentium as a sort of gateway to share Internet over an old network (18).  At some point I bought (and still own, is someone want to purchse...) an old Apple ][ E system in the original boxes (19).  I garbage picked a Compaq 286 laptop when I had a temp job at Abbott Laboratories (20).  Then, at a huge auction I happened to see advertised in the local paper, I bought a cheezy 486 system (21) and Pentium "Server" (or so they said) (22)  both for parts.

That's it!

Sooooo, unless someone corrects me before it's sent out, JerryG's first, and only guess of "22" was right on the nose!

Congratulations buddy!  Give me a few days to throw something together - I need to send out a few bombs over the next week.

That's it everyone.  The pass is done.  Thank you everyone for yet another very successful pass.  But you know, the purpose of this pass was for me to UNLOAD smokes, and the box came back pretty darn full!

LMAO!
Dave :thumbs:

Dave, just wanted to say......THANKS for letting me in and you've created a monster here! I'm hooked now! :0

Top notch pass and I hope you enjoy all of those sticks in your new home!

You guys have inspired me, I'm getting ready to put together one of my own passes in the near future!

Again, thanks for letting the newbie play and I look forward to many more passes!

Leebo ;)

I agree. Great pass! The contest was a nice touch. I hope you enjoy those sticks. :thumbs:

thanks Dave for the Pass and the contest. congrats to JerryG, it couldn't happen to a nicer brother. :)

Wow. What a deal! 22. Who'd a thunk it?

Where's that smell checker?

Nice pass Dave. Thanks for letting me play.

See ya in a box pass again soon!

JerryG

I just wanted to give JerryG an update - I was planning on mailing out all the bombs together, so your winning # bomb will hopefully go out late this week. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you.

Dave :D

I'm not worried...

Thanks mucho Dave for a great pass and take your time sending the contest "prize". It was truly a lucky guess on my part.

I'm honored...

JerryG

Dave,

The "prize" arrived in today's mail. Thank You Thank You Thank You.

I am honored.

Peace,

JerryG

Hey Dave,
Since you won, AGAIN over at cigarpool.com, ya think you'll be having another reverse ratio pass???

Can ya, pleaseeeeeeeeee???????

LMAO!!!

Congrats dude, you are TOO lucky!!!

Leebo :p :p :p

Check the latest postings over there - turns out I didn't win. Oh well. My loss won't be your loss though. I'll be hosting another reverse-ratio pass pretty soon. Keep your eyes peeled.

ewwww, that's a nasty visualization... peeled eyes - icky.

Dave :p :D :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: