• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dave must be an IDIOT pass

Time for another clue.....

The correct number is between Vern's previous highest guess (38) and his previous lowest guess (19). So Horse, it's time to update your guess!

Good Luck!
Dave :cool:

Please always post new, that way I don't have to keep digging back in to the archives - just check the newest messages.  
BTW, I should have mentioned this earlier - if I find that anyone edits one of their posts so that they will have a particular number earlier then someone else, you're immediately disqualified, and you owe everyone in the pass 2 super premium cigars.
Horse's first guess (11, edited to 29) does not fall under this rule, because he did it before I posted this message. You can breathe easier now Horse

Good enough?
Dave :p

Dave Everything is in take in great shape.  Plenty of baggies and bubble wrap.  Package will go out today.  :0   :thumbs:

Takes:
#32 Double Happiness
#61 Unbanded La Luna LHB
#97 Mayorga Toro Mad
#113 Cupido Torp
#114 CAO Maduro

Puts:
#117 AF Hemingway Signature
#118 Bahia Maduro Corona Gigante
#119 Partagas Serie S Perfecto
#120 AF SG Double Chateau (Aged 1 year)
#121 Perdomo 2 Exponente

I tried to follow the rules but just couldn't help myself  :(  :D  ;)  Enjoy them all :D  :D

My guess 24 Congrats to you both on the new house :cool:

Sounds good Benjiev - thanks for the great puts, but you really need to learn how to count! LOL

Not to show my ignorance or anything, but your put "AF SG Double Chateau" is assumedly an Fuente, but what does the SG stand for?

Also, can you please post the del conf #? Thanks.

Your guess has been noted - good luck!

The counting thing has always been a tough one for me LMOA.

I will post the conf. # as soon as I return from the PO. Of course the AF is a Fuente which I know you (and I for that matter) are partial to. The SG was a reference to Sun Grown which refers to the wappa :D

Please forgive me for not expressing my gratitude for allowing me to participate in your pass. :D

No problem Benjiev - as a show of my gratitude, I'll throw you guys another clue....

Benjiev's first guess of 24 is NOT correct, but it is within 10 of the right number (no, I'm not saying it's higher or lower).

Dave

Sorry PB, this contest is only open to people that were in this (Dave must be an IDIOT) pass.

But thanks for trying! Perhaps I'll see you in one of my future passes.

Dave buddy here you go  :)  this baby is coming home  :0

Confirmation number is 0300 6000 0000 3625 0256

Thanks again for letting me play along  :D

Hey, I didn't take all the numbers, so when are one of you guys going to take the last number still unposted? :cool:

Back