• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dave must be an IDIOT pass

Dave,
This reverse take/put pass thing may just become the new big hit from the quality of the puts that are going into the box :0  Dave I have extra bubble wrap in the waiting if the box needs it when it gets down this way ;)  Heck will have to protect those precious puts from everyone LMAO  :D
Benjiev

Extra bubble wrap?!?! You just earned yourself an extra "take"! Help yourself to a good one.
Thanks Buddy!
:D :D :D :D

OK, I got the box late today but I stayed up late and went through it to expedite things. Here are my puts and takes:

My Takes:

#15 Cuesta Rey Centenario
#42 Playboy by Don Diego (Churchill)
#56 Cacique
#88 Onyx Reserve Churchill
#90 La Perla Habana Black Pearl
#91 Excaliber #1 Maduro
#93 Hoyo 135th Anniversary Rothchild Natural

My Puts:

#94 Bolivar Petit Corona
#95 Puros Indios Churchill
#96 St. Luis Rey Torpedo (aged 2+ yrs.)
#97 Mayorga Toro Maduro (unbanded)
#98 La Rosa "Mi Favoritas" (aged 2+ yrs.)

Thanks for including me, I had a great time with this pass. I will contact JoJocigars and see if he prefers me to mail it to him or to drop it off since he lives near me. :)

Dave and fellow Passers:

Because of unforseen family illness, I may have to be out of pocket for an extended period of time. I do not know where I am in the pass order and since I do not want to hold the pass up, I ask that I be removed from the pass. I apologize to all for any possible inconvenience this may cause. I hope to be able to fully participate in a future pass. Thanks for your understanding.

Bob

Bob, I hope everything goes well for you and your family. If you need anything LMK. Prayer and thoughts go out to you.

OK, here is the confirmation number:

0300 6000 0000 3625 0171

It is now on it's short jouney to JoJoCigars. :D

Good luck with everything Bob. Our thoughts are with you, bro!

Leebo

Sorry I've been away for a bit everyone. The move is getting closer and things are starting to get hectic.
Scott... wonderful puts - thanks for participating. I hope to see you in one of my future passes!
Bob... we'll miss ya, but I understand. There's always room for you in my passes.

I'll try and stay active on the board, but just as a heads up - the official moving of 2 houses into 1 starts on the 19th, and supposedly ends on the 21st. Wish us luck!

Dave :D

Thanks Dave, it would be an honor to participate in another future pass.  Let me just tell you Dave, that was a really neat and organized box pass - my wife and I were like "wow".  Good luck on moving.  

:D   :cool:   :)

Good luck movin', Dave! I feel for ya, bro!

You'll really enjoy that box about the time it get's back to you!

I agree with Scott, it was a very organized box!!!

Leebo

Thanks for the good wishes everyone.  It's all scheduled to start tomorrow.  We take possession tomorrow evening.  The official start is moving all the boxes (which is basicly everything that is not furniture) from my apartment to the garage of the new home.  Tuesday we move all the boxes from my Fiancees townhome over. Lots of installations happen on Wednesday (Phone, Cable, Internet) and the delivery of the cool new fridge. Then finally on Thursday the movers start at her townhome, move to my apartment and drop off everything at our NEW HOUSE!!

You can't tell that I'm excited or anything, can ya?

I'm gonna try to remember to take pictures of the whole move-in process.  If anyone's interested, I'll make them available.....

Ok, I'm just babbling at this point - off to Taco Bell to get some dinner 'cause all the cabinets are packed away.

Weeeeeee
Dave :thumbs:

Dave,
Moving 1 home is never any fun, so moving 2 homes is gotta be crazy.  Good luck tomorrow  :0  Congrats on the new homestead  :D  I'll be looking for the pictures.
Benjiev

Is the box MIA? Says it was deliver on Friday?!

OK. I must be in the Twilight Zone.

Not MIA - at my house. Way down south in the land of cotton.

I received the box today.
Conformation number- #0300 6000 0000 3625 0188.

According to the enclosed list, I send the box to Bob. Dave you emailed and said Bob has stepped out, so the next on the list is Horse (Mark). Right?

Reading the back posts on this thread it appears to me that we missed Shadow and Scott1966. Is that correct or am I imagining things. No wait a minute...I got the box from JoJo.

I got it now. Next up IS Mark (Horse).

I'll put and take tonight and have my missus take it to the PO. tommorrow at which time I'll post the confirmation number to which it is assigned.

Goody goody I'm looking forward to this.

JerryG

Just messin' with ya Jerry!

Have fun!

Take a picture of that bad boy and send it to Dave!

I got 'cha LeeBo...
maybe I just missed JoJo's post and didn't realize the box was coming to me.

I don't have a digital camera or I would take a picture. I'll shoot some regular film and can have it in a few days.

JerryG
(off to a baked sweet potato and some toppings for dinner, yum!)

Just back from the first day of moving boxes - it all went pretty smoothly, but I'm beat.

I look forward to your puts & takes, thanks for moving it along so quickly.

Dave :D

First load of boxes, good luck to ya bro. And congrats, by the way.

Reverse puts and takes:

puts:
Aristoff Black Cameroon Robusto
Fuente Double Chateau Fuente

Dave only box: AVO 75th Aniv. Special churchhill

takes:
#07- mystery
#27- mystery
#28- unknown connie
#40- mystery
#47- unknown connie(probably a #9)
#62- connie #9

Two to one ratio. Am I close Dave? You got a heap-o-smokes coming back at you.

Only five more passers.

See if you can save the AVO for your 75th anniversery in your new house or something else 75th-wise. LOL.

Thanks Dave for cleaning out the humidor and passing them our (my) way.

Heads up Mark-Horse. Conf#- 0300 6000 0000 3625 0201

JerryG

And to think that I was worried that no one would be interested in all the mystery cigars!

Woo Hoo! This baby's starting to move along now!

Hey Jerry, how about the 75 DAY anniversary? Does that count? 75 hours? Hey, how 'bout the 75th minute after we officially move in, I light up?
No wait, I wouldn't have the box by then.... dammit! :angry:

Wishful thinking I guess.....
Dave :cool: :D :p :thumbs: