• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dave must be an IDIOT pass

Woo Hoo, The pass is on to Horse and myself. I have a digital camera so pics will be sent your way Dave.

Care for Opus X's Dave:0 ??? My shop happens to have quite a slection of the fabled sticks.

Although I own a few, I've never actually smoked one. I've heard they're pretty strong, so I've got a couple put away for a year or so. I figure by that time, I'll be up to a cigar that bold, and maybe it'll be a little milder smoke. If you wanted to toss one or three in, I certainly wouldn't complain....

Dave :)

You're right in that they are somewhat strong, although nothing that would get in the way of a fine smoking experience. With age they do mellow. I've had three in my time and the first one was the best.

Three in the pass...well my bonus only goes so far :p .

Dave, could you post a current inventory of the box? That way Chris and I can scratch our heads.....ahead of time and determine what we're puttin/takin before it gets here. :thumbs:

Thanks!

Horse, there's a heap of cigars in that box! I know I was doing some head scratchin'!!

Good luck my friend!

Dave, the first few boxes are the roughest, it's only gets easier now! Just the memory brings me to bliss!

Leebo
:sign: :sign:

With only good intentions , my wonderful VERY pregnant wife did not get the box to the P.O. today. Bummer. My heart sank as I opened the side door to the minivan to let my three year old out as they arrived home and saw the box.

How can I be truly miffed when anyday now (probably a week or so I think) the Dixie Darlin' will make her welcomedarrival.

Sorry folks, I'll personally make sure the box gets to the P.O. tommorrow.

Oh, Dave, I realized this afternoon while smoking mystery cigar #27 that I had kept your baggies(6) the cigars were packaged in. Ooops.

I'll send them along on an alternate Tuesday... .

Folks, there really IS a heap-o-cigars in that box. It looks like Dave might not meet his goal of clearing the humidor. HeHe. Might have to build a doghouse and get another humidor.

JerryG

(previous confirmnumber still applies)

Oops........I think I did the same thing. I thought he meant the unused bags!! Dave, I'll forward a few to you in Emos pass to make up for it!! Hope that works for ya!

;) ;) :D

Dave I just put an order in for a case of cigar baggies, if they get here in time I will DO a 'put' in your pass of some of those singles baggies.
I certainly like giving you greif. But just so you know - it's all in fun.
Let me know if I should order more..

Mike

Guys.... I need to be quick - the move is in full swing. Ok, actually the move is completed, but now "setting up" is in full swing. Anyway... I don't want the used baggies back! The reason for the baggie rule at the beginning was that in my last pass, I included about 100 bags. somewhere around 40 were used, and they were all gone when I got it back! When I said, "Don't steal my baggies", I meant the UNUSED ones!

Man oh man, you guys crack me up.
I'll post more when I have time.

Dave

"Does the couch look better over here dear  :p  or no  ??? maybe over here  :lookup: no move it back to where you had it before" "A little more to the right no too far now back...." aaagh LMAO  ;)  Dave I am feeling for you  buddy :p  :)  Just watch out for your back, remember bend those knees!
Bye the way when is it MILLER TIME  ;)  :D
Seriously Dave I hope everything goes smoothly and your enjoying your new digs soon.
If the box needs extra baggies I'll just stick them in there with the extra bubble wrap no problemo.

Yeah, Dave....wait til the wifey has you holding up pictures on the wall in every imaginable order. That'll really drive ya nuts!

I'm glad Dave was amused by the baggie thing too!!

Good luck bro, I feel your pain!

Benjiev, cool avatar man!!

Later

Leebo

I can see it now.

The Knock on the door form the delivery driver, where you want this box mister? As he sees a refrigerator box comming off the truck......
What the ???

Yep chocked full of bubble pack and baggies..

Received today, will attempt to get with Chris over the weekend and have it back on the road Monday

LMAO Hbooker!

Dave, we are laughing with you, not at you!!

:sign: :sign:

He's gonna need a few gars by the time he's done. I also suggest Aleve for the back pain!

Leebo

You know, funny thing about that big box... we already got the new fridge!!! LMFAO

It's a pain, and I'm sore from the moving (lots more to still arrange) - but I gotta tell you, there's no better feeling then moving into your first house (ok, maybe there're a couple better feelings, but this is a family board, right?)

Dave :cool:

I agree with nothin' like ownin' your own house, Dave....now if I could just get the wife to quit naggin' me.......It would be perfect!

Dave, I have taken over almost every room in mine! It's kinda like havin' a dog in the back yard, he makes sure he pisses on every tree!

I guess I deserve it!!

:sign: :sign: :sign:

After much head-scratching.....

Took:
34-Cuesta Rey 1884
35-No longer Sealed in Foil Busted Zino (i just had to open it)

Put:
107-Avo #4
Daves feedbag: 8-Avo XO Maest

I'll give Chris a call today to arrange for a meet.

Thanks Dave

Dave?

DAVE!

Dave's not here man

When you say "busted" Zino - was it broken?
If so, please take another - it wouldn't be fair for only 1 good cigar taken, to 1 regular put.

Dave ;)

Back