• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Dawgie34203 is a sick man!

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
As many of you know, @dawgie34203 Dawgie was my Secret Santa and he hit me hard! But .................... Santa had a rather bizarre request of me, and for fear of pissing Santa off, I will oblige.

One of the cigars he sent me was called "Big Black Dick Cigar", pictured below. He said he had obtained it in Europe somewhere, had sent it to @PuffTheMagicDragon as part of a bomb, and Puff sent it back in a bomb ....... which generated a brilliant:rolleyes: idea in Dawgie's head "why not start some fun?"

1703077338050.png

He asked that I take a picture of the cigar and suggested it be something that tied into me, like hunting. He also asked that I "pass" it on to another member of CigarPass to create a new tradition, did I mention that he is sick? I didn't have the cigar with me when I shot a doe Saturday or I would have done something "creative". But, this year's Ohio hunt had a pain in the dick moment ....... so read below and see the cigar incorporated.

A few years ago, when Ohio legalized straight wall cartridge rifles, I bought the Ruger American 450 Bushmaster. It came with a muzzle brake to compensate for the horrible recoil. As any of you hunters know, you seldom feel recoil when you shoot at game, but when you bench shoot, it's a different story. Well, the muzzle brake made it so loud I didn't want to hunt with the gun again until I removed it. But ..... when you remove the brake, it changes the barrel harmonics and the gun needs to be re-zeroed. I dreaded the thought of bench shooting this gun without the brake because it kicks like a freight train!

One thing lead to another and I didn't get to my cabin in time Friday to set up and zero the gun. I got into a tree stand Saturday morning knowing that my gun could be as much as 4-5 inches off at 100 yards so I really needed a fairly close shot to make a humane kill. At 8:30 a big doe came in and walked toward me to about 70 yards, she then turned and started quartering away from me so I held on the center of the front shoulder and luckily the gun was very close and it was a clean, humane, kill.

The "Big Black Dick Cigar" is where the muzzle brake had been.

1703077860760.png

Dawgie, I hope this fulfills your sick wishes and be assured, I will be "passing" the Big Black Dick on to some poor unsuspecting brother or sister!

Excellent start and explanation @CigarStone !

Going forward, if you receive this unicorn and are willing to play along, could you be so kind as to PM me your photo and the location of your pic? I have an idea…

If you get it and don’t want to mess with it, that is perfectly okay. But could you kindly return it to me? Just let me know what the postage is and I’ll cover it.

Thanks!

It just Black Dick! You sure you adding "Big" wasn't a Freudian slip with that fetish you have and all?

Sounds like an interesting tradition to start, but seems like it will be fun.

Well, it definitely has girth if you have to roll it over to read the whole thing...

Kind of like condoms, out of the package, each one has its own unique serial number and barcode on them.