• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Days of Summer Virtual Pass

So... I'm gonna get this out in the air. I was rushing and made a little mistake and posted this first in the Getting Married pass. Well what can I say!

Ok... so here goes nothing.

P: DPG Blue Puff and Stuff Lancero 2008 8.79
t: My father Lounge exclusive 9.00

P: Tatuaje Wolfman 15.50
T: LG Small Batch 3 15.83

Put: FFOX Reserva D'Chateau 14.00 plus age
Take Padron 1926 #2 Natural 15.10

Put: Partagas Lusitania 05/2005 12.06 plus age
Take H Upmann Sir Winston 13.96

Now I have 2 questions. Can anyone help me with a value on the Partagas Master Series I really like those but I can't find a value? And Does the age one the opus and the lusitania make up for the prce differential?
I agree with Paul on the Wolf man. #3 and #4 both look like fairly significant under puts, even factoring in age.

It's what I paid for them. I know that we are going off msrp, I had trouble finding the msrp. So if that doesn't work I have plenty of things to substitute. What I could find was that there were 285 cabinets of 105 for a total of 29,925 total cigars produced and there are still some available if you scour. The Wolfman had 8,000 less sticks produced and are no where to be found. But like I said I have plenty of things to replace it with. Let me know.

As for ilikefishes, If thats what everyone else thinks I think I may have to drop the sir winston as I dont think that I have anything to replace that with. And I forgot to put this in the orginal post but the Reserva d'chateau is from 2005. Once again if I have to go back to the drawing board I gladly will.

After lookiing around and from what I learned the is a underput for the #4 And Paul got it right (I dont know why he hates that stuff) the wolf is more of a 13$ smoke. For the Padron vs the FFOX I have not much to add...

BGlover's package arrived today, looking good. Chief MD, and BGlover's packages will go out Monday, as this seems to be the fastest.
OP is updated.
I will take a look at Mark's P/T's in the morning.

Sent you a PM Gavin. Please hold mine until next Thursday 8/2. I'm on vacation starting tomorrow and won't be back until Friday 8/4.

Alright it seems to be consensus... Lets drop number 4. And these are my revised p/t's

P: LFD Factory Press IV
T: LG Small Batch III

P: LG Small Batch IV
T Padron 1926 Natural #2

Let me know if these work.

Alright it seems to be consensus... Lets drop number 4. And these are my revised p/t's

P: LFD Factory Press IV $12.26
T: LG Small Batch III $15.83

P: LG Small Batch IV $16.71
T Padron 1926 Natural #2 $15.10

All pricing I pulled from Serious Cigars.
#1 is way under by $2.57 and rarity.
#2 Is over by $.61

Please don't get me wrong here I'm not busting your balls just trying to help out. Lets see what others think and Gavin.

Paul

#2 Is over by $.61

Please don't get me wrong here I'm not busting your balls just trying to help out. Lets see what others think and Gavin.

Paul
The second one its actually over $1.61. That is too high.

#2 Is over by $.61

Paul
The second one its actually over $1.61. That is too high.
I subtracted the $1 dollar high/low from both... Come on Kendall my math isn't as bad as my spelling and grammer. LOL

I don't think your bustin balls... This is a debate and I'm not taking anything personally. Like I said earlier this pass has been very cordial.

How about this:
Keep no. 1

P: EPC Dark Ritual 15.00
T: Padron 1926 nat #2 15.10

P: La Aurora 100 Anos Preferidos # 1 16.00
T: LG Small Batch # 3 15.83

Maybe a third time will be the charm

I don't think your bustin balls... This is a debate and I'm not taking anything personally. Like I said earlier this pass has been very cordial.

How about this:
Keep no. 1

Maybe a third time will be the charm

These look good to me for the most part. Was the La Aurora a one time release? I am only wondering for the rarity to rarity end on this one thats all!

Good work Mark!

Paul

Yes although they may be coming out again soon. They did not come out with the original run but a year or two later. Anyway Paul will I get the chance to meet you at the herf next month?

Yes although they may be coming out again soon. They did not come out with the original run but a year or two later. Anyway Paul will I get the chance to meet you at the herf next month?

Yes sir I can't wait seems like it is going to be a great time.

I'm having a hard time telling which trades are 'current', so I'll respond to all of them.
So... I'm gonna get this out in the air. I was rushing and made a little mistake and posted this first in the Getting Married pass. Well what can I say!

Ok... so here goes nothing.

P: DPG Blue Puff and Stuff Lancero 2008 8.79
t: My father Lounge exclusive 9.00
Great!
P: Tatuaje Wolfman 15.50
T: LG Small Batch 3 15.83
Your pricing on the Wolfman seems too high.
Put: FFOX Reserva D'Chateau 14.00 plus age 2005, I believe you said.
Take Padron 1926 #2 Natural 15.10
This seems perfectly in line. Aged, rarer cigar, making up for a slight price difference.
Put: Partagas Lusitania 05/2005 12.06 plus age
Take H Upmann Sir Winston 13.96
Just too far off
Now I have 2 questions. Can anyone help me with a value on the Partagas Master Series I really like those but I can't find a value? And Does the age one the opus and the lusitania make up for the prce differential?

Tall Paul hit the nail on the head in regards to the second set. As for the third set:

Sounds good to me.
Cool.

In regard to the Benji Menendez Master Select, they seem to be about $9.

Thanks for the feedback Gavin. Which cigar is a better fit for the padron, the opus or the dark ritual? And I have another p/t

P: Casa Magna Domus Magnus Primus 8.95
T: Pastagas Master Series. 9.00 according to your reference

Let me know and I will ship asap.

The EPC would probably be closer. Your last P/T there seems fine, too. If you could, post a final draft with everything, so I know what we're going with.

Sure,

1. P: DPG Blue Puff and Stuff Lancero 2008 8.79
T: My father Lounge exclusive 9.00

2. P: EPC Dark Ritual 15.00

3. P: La Aurora 100 Anos Preferidos # 1 16.00

4. P: Casa Magna Domus Magnus Primus 8.95
T: Pastagas Master Series. 9.00

So I will get this out on Monday... Thanks for having me!

Sure,

1. P: DPG Blue Puff and Stuff Lancero 2008 8.79
T: My father Lounge exclusive 9.00

2. P: EPC Dark Ritual 15.00

3. P: La Aurora 100 Anos Preferidos # 1 16.00

4. P: Casa Magna Domus Magnus Primus 8.95
T: Pastagas Master Series. 9.00

So I will get this out on Monday... Thanks for having me!
Looks good, Mark. Good job.

We are up to our penultimate passer, Cabaiguan Juan.