• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DC Herf

I can't wait for this. I get into DC Thursday night. I'm just working out which cigars to bring with me for the weekend :D

Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Brian

You will have a great time - Dennis is the BEST host/guide. :thumbs: Wish I could be there, maybe next time.

Okay here is who I have on my list. The good news is the smaller the tour the more you get to see.
BrewMeister and Mrs. BrewMeister
boonedoggle
cabaiguan juan
skyguy

I need everyone to meet me at the Old Ebbitt Grill on 15th and G street. 11:30 am. The tour is scheduled for noon. After the tour we have lunch at 2pm at the Ebbitt and on to Shelly's after that.

Please leave your cigars, cutters, lighters ect. in your vehicles until after the tour. You can bring cameras. Any questions please PM me.

Ok...I'll be on foot due to the fact I'm taking the METRO in. I'll have to use someone's vehicle to store my lovely bag in...will someone help a brother out! :laugh:

Well what do ya know I will be there. Just looked at my schedule and noticed I am over nighting there.

Cya there

Well just back from the herf. I just got to make it to shelly's for a cigar.

The crowd
Thehatguy
Boonedoggle
Skydivinkid
Cabaguain Juan (sp?) sorry
Mr. and Mrs. Brewmeister
Me

These guy were are stellar and were tossing out sticks like a circus knife thrower. I got to spend about 2hrs with the guys and had a great time smokin and BS'n and tellin stories. Too bad I missed the tour of the Whitehouse but I heard a good time was had by all.

Thanks to Dennis for putting it together.

Look forward to the next one.
Shane

Well just back from the herf. I just got to make it to shelly's for a cigar.

The crowd
Thehatguy
Boonedoggle
Skydivinkid
Cabaguain Juan (sp?) sorry
Mr. and Mrs. Brewmeister
Me

These guy were are stellar and were tossing out sticks like a circus knife thrower. I got to spend about 2hrs with the guys and had a great time smokin and BS'n and tellin stories. Too bad I missed the tour of the Whitehouse but I heard a good time was had by all.

Thanks to Dennis for putting it together.

Look forward to the next one.
Shane

Got pics, fugger...stand by! :laugh:

Had an AWESOME TIME! I'm surprised I made it home ALIVE! For your viewing pleasure:

DSCF0483.jpg

DSCF0482.jpg

DSCF0484.jpg

DSCF0485.jpg

DSCF0481.jpg

I bet BrewMeister has some more pictures for earlier in the day. These were the "after-hours" pix! :D

Its easy to regret not going. Well done, folks! Can't wait for Brew's pictures.

Thanks to Dennis bigtime. The tour was awesome. And i got to take a piss in the presidential pisser! :D It was great getting to meet everyone too!

You guys are very welcome. Brew should have some great pics of the tour. He was like our own personal photographer.

Sounds and looks like you guys had agreat time. Got to make it down to DC soon and get to do the Tour.

Sorry I missed this one. It would have been nice to see you bro, and the rest of the guys. It's good to see that Shooter's still his crazy-assed self! Glad you were able to make it, Shane.

Hello all,

First and foremost a sincere thank-you to Dennis for his efforts and time! :) He came in on his day-off, with a cold and treated us to an amazing tour of the White House. As always he was not only generous with his time but also with some fantastic smokes and equally great eating establishments. So from Mrs. Brewmeister and I, THANK-YOU
209214.gif

thankyou.gif

slider_thankyou.gif

I took about 75 images - here are a couple:

Taken on at the entrance to the EAST WING (I think)
43.jpg

L to R Back Row - cabaiguan juan; TheHatGuy; Me; Skyguy
Front Row - Boonedoggle

Taken at the Old Ebbitt grill:
75.jpg

This was a fantastic place, just around the corner from the White House. It was packed with folks, however through TheHatGuy's network of DC cigar smokers we walked in and had a great table waiting. The place was absolutely packed, and the area directly next to where we were seated was likewise packed with folks standing around waiting for a table. So much so that our fantastic waitress, Jessica, could hardly make it to and from from our table. That is until we fired up five cigars, boy if looks could kill we'd all be making funeral arrangements today. Needless to say, Jessica had no further problems with the crowd around our table - there was none. :laugh:

I also quickly processed most of the other images into a collage. Click

HERE

for the collage.

Again thanks Dennis, and all the rest of the fine BOTL. Shared some great smokes, picked up a few new sticks to try from my fellow BOTL and from a quick trip out the back door of Old Ebbitts to Drapers.

Jimmy looks a little "wired" in the last pick! :laugh:

Wow looks like an awesome time was had by all!!

Brewmeister's wife is a great lady! :thumbs:

Tim your too lucky bro... :cool:

Great pictures, Its herfs like this one that make me regret living over here sometimes (usually up until I go to the Casa del Puro again :p)