• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Decent, inexpensive cigar recommendation

Holy shit!

Okay:
  1. Dunbarton Mi Querida
  2. Rafael Gozalez Panetelas Extra
  3. Bolivar Coronas Jr.
  4. WOAM
  5. Fonseca By My Father
  6. Tat Black Petite Lancero
  7. Crowned Heads something or other
  8. Laranja something or other
  9. All my Rocky Patels

Anything else you bitches want to whine about?
Based on that list, I'd recommend La Finkas

Holy shit!

Okay:
  1. Dunbarton Mi Querida
  3. Bolivar Coronas Jr.
  4. WOAM
  5. Fonseca By My Father
  9. All my Rocky Patels

Well ...you could have alphabetized it. Oh... but can you be a little more specific on the RP's? that's all. Thanks.

RPs are not my thing. They got them all. :cool:

My first couple boxes were RP Vintage 1992. Then I was introduced to an Ashton VSG and a Tatuaje Cojonu at a cigar event & it was all over!

I will say that the Edge Sumatra was probably the best $5 cigar I've ever smoked & better than a lot of twice the price ones ..... if you were lucky enough to get one from the FIRST run. I really should've bought the 100 stick footlocker because the next batch was terrible!

~Boar

My first couple boxes were RP Vintage 1992. Then I was introduced to an Ashton VSG and a Tatuaje Cojonu at a cigar event & it was all over!

I will say that the Edge Sumatra was probably the best $5 cigar I've ever smoked & better than a lot of twice the price ones ..... if you were lucky enough to get one from the FIRST run. I really should've bought the 100 stick footlocker because the next batch was terrible!

~Boar
This this 100 times this. Every word in this post is truth!

Those OR Edge Sumatra were so damn good. I was just talking about them to a shop owner the other day.

So many of the OR blends were so damn good.

Devils Weed, My Cuban Wheel...Quorum...

This this 100 times this. Every word in this post is truth!

Those OR Edge Sumatra were so damn good. I was just talking about them to a shop owner the other day.

So many of the OR blends were so damn good.

Devils Weed, My Cuban Wheel...Quorum...

Don Lino Afrika was another line that started out just wonderful, like a big ol' juicy steak, and then just suddenly went all to shit. I still have the ashtray & an empty box from when they were good.

~Boar

Reactions: MX

~Boar
I'll admit to actually enjoying the RP V92.

I said what I said.

Don Lino Afrika was another line that started out just wonderful, like a big ol' juicy steak, and then just suddenly went all to shit. I still have the ashtray & an empty box from when they were good.

~Boar
I still have fond memories of the OR Pepin-blended Padilla 1932. The reblend was flat to me and then they disappeared altogether.

I still have fond memories of the OR Pepin-blended Padilla 1932. The reblend was flat to me and then they disappeared altogether.
I remember reading on here about the "whys" Padilla went buh-bye! They tried bring the brand back a couple years ago, but I don't think that went far.

It's weird. I'm typing this looking at an empty box of Esencia corona gordas that I keep batteries in. They were made by Palio, the cutter guys. Never really took off but they were just spectacular WRT my specific personal tastes: dark, strong, oily, lots of coffee bean flavors.

Seem to remember the very last box of them I bought tasting a little "flat" and then you just couldn't find them anywhere at all anymore.

~Boar

Holy shit!

Okay:
  1. Dunbarton Mi Querida
  3. Bolivar Coronas Jr.
  4. WOAM
  5. Fonseca By My Father
  9. All my Rocky Patels

At least you shared your best with the grandkids. Right?