• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Deshaun Watson 6 games

Getting back to the original question, I would think too little. Even if just based on what previous punishment has been handed down for other offenses.

However, the NFL has never ever been consistent in any type of ruling, so not really expecting a difference in this case, even if there should be one.

Not saying it's an excuse. It is absolutely a factor when you hand someone who has never had anything millions of dollars when they're 21 years old though. Yes there are people that have come from tough situations in all walks of life, but it's a much more disproportionate percentage in pro sports. Add to that the spotlight they have in them, and it's a recipe for disaster.

Not saying this to defend the NFL or those players, just part of the puzzle and agreeing with Nick's statement of it being a systemic issue that the NFL gets put in their lap, and usually handles poorly.
100% agree. Accept ..... it isn't put in the NFL's lap, the NFL puts it there by ignoring the issue of character with the people they put on the field.

I don't think the NFL will appeal. They look bad enough as it is, to agree to use federal arbitration and then say "nope, we will do what we want anyway" would look bad.

But who knows? They have never cared about their image before!

I don't think the NFL will appeal. They look bad enough as it is, to agree to use federal arbitration and then say "nope, we will do what we want anyway" would look bad.

But who knows? They have never cared about their image before!
Well, it took 66 years. But I was finally wrong!😁

I give up trying to figure out anything the NFL might do.

The Browns might pay more than $4M + per touchdown pass this season.

$45M to Watson, $10M to Mayfield, plus whatever they pay for whoever actually plays. Let's call it $60.

Only the browns!🤣

I know the feeling. Deshaun Watson's performance has me on a roller coaster, too. Six games is a tricky sample size. I've learned to brace for surprises in football. Stick with it, my friend—sometimes it's a wild ride, but that's the game! Also, check out how to make more money if you need extra cash. Good luck!

Last edited:
Absolutely, mentorship plays a crucial role in shaping individuals' work ethic and morality, especially for those who overcome challenging beginnings. It's essential to recognize the impact of positive guidance on personal development. Speaking of opportunities, have you ever explored game apps that pay real money? It could be a fun and rewarding way to support programs like the Big Brother program and provide that much-needed support to those in need.

Last edited:
Suspended for what? Has he been found guilty of anything? I get it, the NFL wants to “show” they discipline, but like Aaron said it’s a F’ing joke.

Who does Cleveland have to play QB, while Watson sits?
I hear Manziel is looking for work 😉

At this point the Browns have paid $19.2 million per start, $16.4 million per TD pass, and $1.1 million per completion from Watson.

Regardless of what Watson does from here on out, it will be nearly impossible to avoid this being the worst trade in NFL history.