• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DFH Question

MAS_Puros

Me as a wee one with my bottle of Abyss
So picked me up a six pack of 60 min IPA and a bottle of Zoetzuur.

Question is DFH has 60, 75, 90, 120 minute IPA's ... so where's the 105 minute?,
Would that be the red headed step child?

I've only had the 60 and 90, both very good. Didn't know there was a 75. Gonna have to look for it.
105?? Next time I'm at their brewpub I will ask.

The 75 minute is a cask- (or keg) mixed combination of 60 and 90 minute. It is not bottled.

The 75 minute is a cask- (or keg) mixed combination of 60 and 90 minute. It is not bottled.

Well, there's your answer... there is no way that they would mix the 120 with anything. I don't even think they keg the 120.

Well, there's your answer... there is no way that they would mix the 120 with anything. I don't even think they keg the 120.

They keg it in 1/6 bbl kegs (5.16 gal) kegs. My local beer guy knows I will need a new 5 gal keg soon and he has one. I politely declined, haha.

Not sure about the big kegs though.

They keg it in 1/6 bbl kegs (5.16 gal) kegs. My local beer guy knows I will need a new 5 gal keg soon and he has one. I politely declined, haha.
Pu$$y :sign:
DEM IZ FIGHTEN' WORDZ!
LOL

Make you a deal, Mike... You get your ass out here for GABF 2009 and I will promise to have DFH 120 on tap. In fact, we will HERF at my casa with the rest of the crew and see how much we can put away! :laugh:

DEM IZ FIGHTEN' WORDZ!
LOL

Make you a deal, Mike... You get your ass out here for GABF 2009 and I will promise to have DFH 120 on tap. In fact, we will HERF at my casa with the rest of the crew and see how much we can put away! :laugh:

Which Mike? :rolleyes: :whistling:

DEM IZ FIGHTEN' WORDZ!
LOL

HAHA, I meant Philly Mike but since you piped up, you too! :cool:

DEM IZ FIGHTEN' WORDZ!
LOL

I will be the referee! :thumbs:

I'm in! I'll bring some 90 Minute and we can make the 105 Minute concoction for Cali Mike.

Congrats to your Nuggies, BTW!

I'm in! I'll bring some 90 Minute and we can make the 105 Minute concoction for Cali Mike.

WHOA! You heard it here first fellas. Philly Mike is in for the GABF fiasco this year! :thumbs:

Just make up a date, nobody will know the difference.

Ok, I kid I kid.

looks like i may be there to try it. WOOT!

too bad nuggies won't make it past the lakers. =p

jonas any hotel recommendations?

DEM IZ FIGHTEN' WORDZ!
LOL

Don't do it Jonas! We want something good to drink on tap!