• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DFW Christmas Party!

altercall

We're going to do this on Sat the 15th at 1:00 pm at Tobacco Road in Arlington. Bring a nice stick wrapped or boxed up for the stick exchange. Also, feel free to bring any other cigars to give out or trade, I will. See ya'll there!!!

OK guys, it's time to get together again, and what better reason than a Christmas Party. I loved the Tat Herf, with all the food and all the great people. Well, I say we do it again, but have a little Christmas theme to it. I'd personally like to do it Sat, Dec. 15, but could do it on the 16th as well. I'll leave that bickering and fighting up to ya;ll, but I'll plan it on the 16th. Mike has been generous enough to allow the use of TR, along with all the leftover Kinkys (at a nominal fee if you want a Kinky).

I'd like to suggest a little twist to this party, though. Along with all the give aways and trade sticks that we always have, I'd like to do a stick exchange. Bring a stick wrapped up, tubbed up, or whatever, so that noone can see what it is. We'll give em all numbers and do a blind draw for sticks. Heck, we could do it like a white elephant exchange if ya'll want to. Anyway, I'd be nice to see everyone again, even Vinh, so let's do this. Let me know if you can make it.

BTW, I won't be able to be out there this weekend. Gonna be in Frisco. Anyone know where I can stay in Frisco???

I'll have to check with the wife, but I think I'm open either Sat. or Sun. This sounds like a great idea to me. Thanks for getting the ball rolling on this. I had a blast at the last one!

D

Not sure I will see what is going on at work?

Either day is fine just let me know what everybody is thinking? :thumbs:

I am open for either one, but would prefer the 15th. I have to work both days, but if yall can decide upon the day quickly I can take off for it.
B

Well, since noone has said it won't work, I say Saturday. If we need to change it let me know, but since GunsandCigars will have to take a day off, there are really only 2 people I'd change it for. I think we;re set for the 15th. Now, I Need to here from some of the regs!

I regret to inform the populous that I will not be able to attend the Christmas party. I'm gonna be in my Combat Pistol/Shotgun/Forced Entry MOUT course. We'll be running around the woods on our own on missions and taking over small pretend villages. It's gonna be awesome to break down doors and learn new techniques from experienced combat veterans.

Sorry guys, I'll be working Saturday....oh, wait. ...Nevermind. :blush: I guess I can make it afterall. :D

I'll be there as well. I cleared out both days because it doesn't really matter which one we do it on as far as I'm concerned, but I definately don't want to miss it.

D

My request for a day off went in today. It should be approved my Monday, as long as the boss doesn't decline it for some weird reason. Looking forward to another HERF with you guys!
B

Hey guys, Im a newbie here and I would like to attend this herf as it would be my first. I dont know if there is a limited number that are allowed to go but if there is room for me, then I would love to attend. I work shift days so I would be available to go if the day remains on saturday. Now the only thing is if one of you guys could pm me about how things go down and directions to the herf. Looking forward to hearing from ya'll, later....fhs

This herf is all inclusive! Looking forward to meeting you firehouse...

mac

Count me in guys! I got a babysitter for Matt..er...Hannah :laugh: ! I'm bringing bunches and bunches of homemade fudge, too! :thumbs: Looking forward to seeing ya'all agin'!

Bargogirl

I WILL be there! I'm looking forward to sharing some Christmas cheer with the fellow BOTLs & SOTLs!!

Count me in guys! I got a babysitter for Matt..er...Hannah :laugh: ! I'm bringing bunches and bunches of homemade fudge, too! :thumbs: Looking forward to seeing ya'all agin'!

Bargogirl

I'm definately coming now! Fudge is my weakness.

D