• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DFW Christmas Party!

I say if you bring it you are willing to part with it! You bring what you can because that is what you like? That being said the price doesn't matter among friends? If the majority doesn't agree with me just let me know.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm fine with that Dean. I just didn't know what expectations go along with these. I personally would like to leave it informal like this so that no one needs to obsess about MSRP and all that stuff. So you're coming, right?

D

Hey guys, I wil be attending and I volunteer to bring some dessert, cookies. And the only time I have seen is around 1pm. Is that correct? Anyways look forward to meeting ya'll. Later!....Julio

Hey guys, I wil be attending and I volunteer to bring some dessert, cookies. And the only time I have seen is around 1pm. Is that correct? Anyways look forward to meeting ya'll. Later!....Julio

What... no Bohemian treats from the Polka Fest? :laugh: Just kiddin. Looking forward to meeting you!

As for the cigar exchange... I agree with tasman and dk. Keeps things interesting as well...

mac

What... no Bohemian treats from the Polka Fest? :laugh: Just kiddin. Looking forward to meeting you!

As for the cigar exchange... I agree with tasman and dk. Keeps things interesting as well...

mac

That gets me thinking Mr Mac......forget the cookies, I will bring some Kolaches from the Depot..trust me they're good!!......See ya'll then!

I'll bring something. I'll hit Frank, Duane and Bryce up as well. I'll let ya'll know if they're coming.

I like the informal stick thing. Bring what you like.

I like the informal stick thing. :thumbs:

Finally, I get to get rid of my Swisher Sweets!

I should be able to make it. Made a trip to the Dr. and the Rx...flu's got me. Thankfully, it hit me post Christmas shows and pre end of Jan. Cruise. :thumbs:
Started the medicinal regimen today. I may not be in smoking shape but would love to meet the crew.

Ooo! We get to meet the infamous Horse!

I have to admit Vin, when I saw you as the the latest reply to this thread, I thought you were flaking out with something like...

"I need my beauty sleep" or some other lame comment like that.

Sorry....

My bad......

:laugh:

I have to admit Vin, when I saw you as the the latest reply to this thread, I thought you were flaking out with something like...

"I need my beauty sleep" or some other lame comment like that.

Sorry....

My bad......

:laugh:

You and me both brother! Oh wait he still has time let's wait and see! :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh:

You guys crack me up. :laugh:

I can always catch up on my beauty sleep at the shop. I'll even let you watch.

This sounds like it is going to be a great time. I am sorry that I will not be able to attend ( damn family). Take lots of pics and let me see what I miss out on.

Have a great time and Very Merry Christmas to all

Tim

Hey guys - if there are 3-4 people who can bring 1 gallon each of apple cider and 1 can Reddi Whip whipped topping, please pm me or post. I will make Hot Caramel Apple Cider for those of you that either don't like/want coffee (I know -Bite your tongue!! Well Jay, at least I know I'm not the only coffee hater) or would like to try some when they're not drinking coffee. I'm looking forward to the bash!!

On a side note...Are we wrapping the sticks ??? ? Cause I'm kinda afraid someone might be able to guess what my gift is from the wrapping :laugh: !

Bargogirl

Jay, could you please edit your header post to show time and details as they are set? I
ll be there whenever and I agree witht he informal stick thing as well.

Are you ever getting up to North Dallas afterall?
This sounds like it is going to be a great time. I am sorry that I will not be able to attend ( damn family). Take lots of pics and let me see what I miss out on.

Have a great time and Very Merry Christmas to all

Tim

Hey guys - if there are 3-4 people who can bring 1 gallon each of apple cider and 1 can Reddi Whip whipped topping, please pm me or post. I will make Hot Caramel Apple Cider for those of you that either don't like/want coffee (I know -Bite your tongue!! Well Jay, at least I know I'm not the only coffee hater) or would like to try some when they're not drinking coffee. I'm looking forward to the bash!!

On a side note...Are we wrapping the sticks ??? ? Cause I'm kinda afraid someone might be able to guess what my gift is from the wrapping :laugh: !

Bargogirl

PM sent about cider and topping...

mac

Bargogirl

Put me down.

Bargogirl

Put me down.

Thanks! I've one taker, any more?

Bargogirl

PM sent about cider and topping...

mac

PM returned!!

Bargogirl

Put me down.

Thanks! I've one taker, any more?

Consider the cider and whipped topping covered! See you all tomorrow!

mac