• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DFW Christmas Party!

do we want to bring food, or just deserts? I really like the spread last time. I'm in for some meat if ya'll want to grill.

I'll leave the food decisions to the rest of you as I can't cook to save my life, but I'll be glad to bring something to go along with whatever you guys want to do.

On the stick exchange, are we setting a price limit or some kind of a value guideline? I think it sounds like a great idea, but I don't want to bring something that isn't fitting.

D

What time on Sat? and TR? En Fuego I know but TR?

Frank, that's Tobacco Road on South Cooper in Arlington. We'd sure enjoy it if you can make it. Pm me if you need directions.

Ahhh...ok I was thinking bout En Fuego and couldn't think what TR was.

I should be able to make it. Made a trip to the Dr. and the Rx...flu's got me. Thankfully, it hit me post Christmas shows and pre end of Jan. Cruise. :thumbs:
Started the medicinal regimen today. I may not be in smoking shape but would love to meet the crew.

Mowee, TR is Tobacco Road in Arlington. It's off of Cooper St. a little north of I-20.

Ok guys whats it going to be brisket or beef rib?

I`ll bring then cooked and ready to eat!

It would be good to have a head count.

Let me know.

Ok guys whats it going to be brisket or beef rib?

I`ll bring then cooked and ready to eat!

It would be good to have a head count.

Let me know.

Oh, this just got GOOD! Way to step up Freddie. :thumbs:

Umm, I vote brisket.

Well guys I regret to inform that I will not be able to make it this Saturday. I've been looking forward to it so much, but a co-worker with more seniority decided he wants off Saturday. Therefore I am screwed! Hope you all have a great time there, and it all goes well.
B

OK. It's looking like a food thang then.

Put us down for a pasta dish of some kind.

Have we decided on a time yet?? I'm thinking 1:00-ish.

Damnit...now I wish I could be there. I'm sure you guys are capable of going on without me though. Keep up the good fight and I'll see ya'll on the flipside...

1:00ish sounds good. Has a value range been discussed for the White Elephant stick exchange?

Freddie needs a head count so he knows how much beef to cook. Does this look about right so far?

Mousketeer Rollcall
altercall
tasman ?
Niko
mr.mac
vin#
dk_ace
WANNABE
preembargo
Bargogirl
sonovabum
daughterinlawovabum
firehousesmoke
Rebel Herfer
*ahem*"woman who'll put up with [Rebel Herfer's
]
sh*t!"
:D
Mowee ?
Horse

It's possible that my fiance will be joining us as well. I won't know for sure though until Friday. Maybe we could get a list of what everyone is brining (food wise) so that I can get a feel for what I could bring. As for the cigar exchange, I could probably swing $10 and under sticks. Anyone else got ideas on this?

mac

It's possible that my fiance will be joining us as well. I won't know for sure though until Friday. Maybe we could get a list of what everyone is brining (food wise) so that I can get a feel for what I could bring. As for the cigar exchange, I could probably swing $10 and under sticks. Anyone else got ideas on this?

mac

I asked about the price range of the exchange a couple of days ago on here and no one responded, so I'm glad you brought it up again. I'm pretty neutral to what the price range is, but I do need to know so that I bring something appropriate.

D

mac

I asked about the price range of the exchange a couple of days ago on here and no one responded, so I'm glad you brought it up again. I'm pretty neutral to what the price range is, but I do need to know so that I bring something appropriate.

D

Yeah... I suppose we could even narrow it down a little more and say something like $5 - $10 price range. Just my thoughts. How about some of you more seasoned Herfers... what do you think?

ac

mac

D

Yeah... I suppose we could even narrow it down a little more and say something like $5 - $10 price range. Just my thoughts. How about some of you more seasoned Herfers... what do you think?

ac

I say if you bring it you are willing to part with it! You bring what you can because that is what you like? That being said the price doesn't matter among friends? If the majority doesn't agree with me just let me know.

Just my 2 cents.