• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DFW Christmas Party!

Hey guys - if there are 3-4 people who can bring 1 gallon each of apple cider and 1 can Reddi Whip whipped topping, please pm me or post. I will make Hot Caramel Apple Cider for those of you that either don't like/want coffee (I know -Bite your tongue!! Well Jay, at least I know I'm not the only coffee hater) or would like to try some when they're not drinking coffee. I'm looking forward to the bash!!

On a side note...Are we wrapping the sticks ??? ? Cause I'm kinda afraid someone might be able to guess what my gift is from the wrapping :laugh: !

Bargogirl

Put me down.

Thanks! I've one taker, any more?

Wow! You are quick!!! Thanks!

Consider the cider and whipped topping covered! See you all tomorrow!

mac

I just wanted to clarify what I meant by a white elephant type exchange. What I had in mind was having everyone wrap up, or box, oe whatever, one cigar. It's usually something special that you think everyone would enjoy. I'm not talking about a HTF or your best cigars, but just a good cigar. We'll number them all and then have everyone draw from a hat. The number you pull is the cigar you get. I don't want to put a $$$ value on it, but let's all try to do something nice.

I just wanted to clarify what I meant by a white elephant type exchange. What I had in mind was having everyone wrap up, or box, oe whatever, one cigar. It's usually something special that you think everyone would enjoy. I'm not talking about a HTF or your best cigars, but just a good cigar. We'll number them all and then have everyone draw from a hat. The number you pull is the cigar you get. I don't want to put a $$$ value on it, but let's all try to do something nice.

Sounds great and your next quote too!

Can't wait! :thumbs:

Looks like I'm the first to bump the thread. Absolutely wonderful time this evening gents and ladies. Wondeful conversations, great food and excellent cigars. I've said it before and I'll say it again... the DFW B/SOTL are top notch! Thanks for the wonderful time and great cigars!!!!!! :whistling:

:thumbs:

mac

ps... hey... did anyone else notice that Vin stayed for the whole time.... ??? ??? :D Must have had his beauty sleep... :laugh:

Excellent gathering. Hopefully next time I won't be under the weather and maybe smoke one or three.

BOTLs & SOTLs it was a wonderful evening sharing smokes, drinks, & conversation! Thank you for everything, the White elephant was tops! Taz, great recon and one helluva gift, everyone's generosity is outstanding as usual. Glad to hear the Fundraiser for Mike went well. I will post our Christmas Greetings on a seperate thread but here it is for y'all to see.

DFW Herf Christmas Y'all!

edited to fix link

Glad to see that almost everybody could be there! I think it was a great time for everybody!

Hope you are feeling better soon Mark!

I agree the white elephant was pretty cool! Must do that again some time?

A special thanks to Matthew that really meant a lot!

Thanks to all for the great smokes!

Thanks to Jim and Mike for putting up with us all!!!

Hope everybody has a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D :D

I have to agree. It was a fun time all around. Thanks to Mike and Jim for taking care of us.

One more thing, Tasman is a dirty bastard.

Just wanted to stop by and say hello and many many thanks to all of you guys. My wife and I enjoyed ourselfs very much and hope to do it again. The smokes were great and the company even better. We wish we could have stayed longer but we had prior engagements. Anywho.....hope to see yall soon!!...........fhs

I have to agree. It was a fun time all around. Thanks to Mike and Jim for taking care of us.

One more thing, Tasman is a dirty bastard.

:sign: :sign:

Wheres WALDO?

Oh I guess we can't say that any more huh Vin?

I'm glad a good time was had by all. We really do appreciate the knowledge, enthusiasm, and sheer fun the CPer's bring to our humble abode. Come back soon...smoke'em when you can!

Mark...get well my friend. It was NO FUN watching you without a 'hot one' in you hand.

harpu

I'm glad a good time was had by all. We really do appreciate the knowledge, enthusiasm, and sheer fun the CPer's bring to our humble abode. Come back soon...smoke'em when you can!

Mark...get well my friend. It was NO FUN watching you without a 'hot one' in you hand.

harpu

Sneaky, isn't he guys??

Note his join date and his post count. Kind of like Santa Clause wouldn't you say?? Just sits out there and watches, never says much. Reads everything. Post nothing. Hmmmm...

Come to think of it, he looks a little like Santa Clause too.

Wait.....Do you think?.......No...... ???

Never mind.

Couldn't be.

harpu

Sneaky, isn't he guys??

Note his join date and his post count. Kind of like Santa Clause wouldn't you say?? Just sits out there and watches, never says much. Reads everything. Post nothing. Hmmmm...

Come to think of it, he looks a little like Santa Clause too.

Wait.....Do you think?.......No...... ???

Never mind.

Couldn't be.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's gotta be Santa!

Well, he knows when I've been sleeping (on the job) :whistling:

I wish i could have made it guys... The wife and I are looking at buying a new house. Im glad everyone had a good time.

I had a great time guys, hope to do it again soon.

Even the wife said it was interesting to listen to

how passionate you guys talk about cigars, it`s funny to her.

Well until next time.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!!!!!!