• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do any of the newbs want to do battle with the FOGS

I really did not want to ead while this was going on because I do not want to take from the newbs. I must respond to this. Robbie any targets. He on my list and I just checked my PM's and He did. he is posting in this thread I do not have a clue. What the hell is crap about you do not have to repa WOW.
/me sets pembroke on fire. LOL!

I really did not want to post in this thread while this was going on because I do not want to take from the newbs. I must respond to this. I did not give Robbie any targets. He is not on my list and I just checked my PM's and he never requested a target. He did this on his own. Why he is posting in this thread I do not have a clue. What the hell is that crap about you do not have to repay me WOW.

So... without your OK, he can't be in it?

And as far as the "you do not have to repay me," did you maybe miss the "but you better watch out now :whistling:" from Phil? I can't help but laugh at the outrage at robbie's line coming from the guy who said "Be warned before you join. The FOG'S do not play fair and they hit really hard."

I am quite capable of picking my own targets, and bombing in the name of.
going-rogue.jpg

I really did not want to post in this thread while this was going on because I do not want to take from the newbs. I must respond to this. I did not give Robbie any targets. He is not on my list and I just checked my PM's and he never requested a target. He did this on his own. Why he is posting in this thread I do not have a clue. What the hell is that crap about you do not have to repay me WOW.

And as far as the "you do not have to repay me," did you maybe miss the "but you better watch out now :whistling:" from Phil? I can't help but laugh at the outrage at robbie's line coming from the guy who said "Be warned before you join. The FOG'S do not play fair and they hit really hard."

Tom if your trying to draw me into drama as is a trademark of yours do not bother. I do not have the time to be drawn into BS. If you read my reply to Stepthirteen question on that you would have seen it was answered. You love drama and that is your main contribution to this board. Take it else where please. Robbie if I took your post wrong I am very sorry and please except my apology. I am done with this thread and war bad choice part on my part. Should have known better that some people have nothing better to do.

Tom if your trying to draw me into drama as is a trademark of yours do not bother. I do not have the time to be drawn into BS. If you read my reply to Stepthirteen question on that you would have seen it was answered. You love drama and that is your main contribution to this board. Take it else where please. Robbie if I took your post wrong I am very sorry and please except my apology. I am done with this thread and war bad choice part on my part. Should have known better that some people have nothing better to do.
Wow, you couldn't be more far off. Obviously you have no idea about a lot of stuff that goes on here. This is pretty comical now, as if it wasn't to start.

Wow, you couldn't be more far off. Obviously you have no idea about a lot of stuff that goes on here. This is pretty comical now, as if it wasn't to start.

What a surprise drama queen #2. Just about every BS or beat down threads that happenson this forum has a common theme. Ben and Tom are right in the middle. I feel pity for you as life must be really bad to search for people to jump on. Have fun and post away. I warn you you will be wasting energy as I have nothing futher to say.

Who cares if anyone posts in this thread as long as it is on subject.

Who cares if you gave targets or not

Who cares if he sent things that aren't finished but aspire to be better then they are.

Go have a smoke and a drink and come back later. I know I will but who cares. ;)

What a surprise drama queen #2. Just about every BS or beat down threads that happenson this forum has a common theme. Ben and Tom are right in the middle. I feel pity for you as life must be really bad to search for people to jump on. Have fun and post away. I warn you you will be wasting energy as I have nothing futher to say.

ROFL

Just adding my 2 cents. Guess that's not allowed in here. Good luck with the "war," and trying to make everyone forget your past fuck ups.

Hahaha that's pretty funny. I probably havn't had more than 10 posts on the entire board in like the last 5 months and now I am associated with being a drama queen, first time I have heard that one. Interesting perspective you have there coming from the new guy who posts his opinions in every single thread acting like he knows his shit, then tells other people to stay out of his threads.

Good luck with the "war" though. Hope you get enough attention drawn to yourself.

Wow... I step away from this thread for a day or two... and... well... like Ray said it doesn't really matter...

...the "war" ends here

0403 7975 6410 2512 2798

nice gesture, Don. :thumbs:

(edited to correct some punctuation)

Just a note here, but every person that's been called out by Tom or Ben has used this argument(and usually ended up banned).

Meh, people don't like to be called out on their bullshit, and others don't like to see other people try and pull bullshit.... ;)

One year I designed a nice bomb that would be fun. Well, for me it would be. It involved the simple ingredients of Flexi-glass, instant foam, epoxy glue, one way screws and finally some Limburger Cheese. I wanted to do a live skunk, but that is just mean. Especially if the skunk takes a piss when the package is opened. :0

Here I am minding my own business and I get hit from CO. Thanks to Jeff(2K6TBSS) for a very impressive selection of cigars.

I received this on Friday last week and have been out of pocket for a while! Again my thanks for the smack down!

Maybe we can get back on track: bombing some brothers of the leaf that contribute a lot to this forum.

DUCK AND COVER
"I solemnly pledge myself before God and these witnesses to practice faithfully all of my duties as a member of the Hospital Corps. I hold the care of the sick and injured to be a privilege and a sacred trust and will assist the Medical Officer with loyalty and honesty. I will not knowingly permit harm to come to any patient. I will not partake of nor administer any unauthorized medication. I will hold all personal matters pertaining to the private lives of patients in strict confidence. I dedicate my heart, mind and strength to the work before me. I shall do all within my power to show in myself an example of all that is honorable and good throughout my naval career."

0404 9420 9411 2707 6455 :whistling: