• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do any of the newbs want to do battle with the FOGS

A fer christ's sakes, another newbie clusterfuck.

Doc.

0309 1830 0001 0006 8304
whistling.gif

Doc, as always you hit it right on the nose!! Damn newblet blew up my father-in-law's mailbox!!
laugh.gif

Poor guy's 87, had been in pretty good health, but now he's afraid to open the door in fear of more explosions. I probably should share in the blame, as I was staying there ---- A YEAR AGO!!
whistling.gif

Thank you very much, Mr. Smith (Jam1173), for an extremely nice selection of smokes, all of which will be thoroughly enjoyed.

Now thats funny

A fer christ's sakes, another newbie clusterfuck.

Doc.

0309 1830 0001 0006 8304
whistling.gif

Doc, as always you hit it right on the nose!! Damn newblet blew up my father-in-law's mailbox!!
laugh.gif

Poor guy's 87, had been in pretty good health, but now he's afraid to open the door in fear of more explosions. I probably should share in the blame, as I was staying there ---- A YEAR AGO!!
whistling.gif

Thank you very much, Mr. Smith (Jam1173), for an extremely nice selection of smokes, all of which will be thoroughly enjoyed.

Now thats funny

ya know, dialing in some mortar fire takes a little while to zero in on a target.
laugh.gif
I'd go warn the cousins already.

Well, well well. Strategy was never a noob forte. MOBIG decided to send one in under the radar with a nice selection and some refreshment. I guess he forgot that A) I have his money from the Scotch buy, B) I'll have his order in my hands soon and C) I don't play nice.

Well, well well. Strategy was never a noob forte. MOBIG decided to send one in under the radar with a nice selection and some refreshment. I guess he forgot that A) I have his money from the Scotch buy, B) I'll have his order in my hands soon and C) I don't play nice.

I might be bad karma to hit a guy named Jesus, Ray! :D

Just got a call from the neighbors, dog is in pieces in the tree in the front yard. My wife and unborn child survived but have been radiated by the awesome power of the attack. It is total mayhem! Thank you robbiexor for what is certainly one of the most horrendous attacks I have ever received, but you better watch out now :whistling:

:whistling smiley face: (can't find the whistler when I use my blackberry)

Wow, I got home this morning at 1 AM from a business trip, walking through the dark house I didn't notice the unexploded ordinance on the table waiting for me. This morning when I woke up, I shuffled around some papers and BAM, I was humbled by a very nice selection of cigars from thechenman. While I do not consider myself an FOG it was a fine gesture my friend!

Now, I still have my dignity intake and am reassembling the troops.

Thanks David!

Wow, I got home this morning at 1 AM from a business trip, walking through the dark house I didn't notice the unexploded ordinance on the table waiting for me. This morning when I woke up, I shuffled around some papers and BAM, I was humbled by a very nice selection of cigars from thechenman. While I do not consider myself an FOG it was a fine gesture my friend!

Now, I still have my dignity intake and am reassembling the troops.

Thanks David!

No need for thanks...just hope you enjoy the cigars.

It looks like someone is playing sniper!

I just got double-tapped from across state lines...NY state!

ohmy.gif

Just got a call from the neighbors, dog is in pieces in the tree in the front yard. My wife and unborn child survived but have been radiated by the awesome power of the attack. It is total mayhem! Thank you robbiexor for what is certainly one of the most horrendous attacks I have ever received, but you better watch out now :whistling:
2ugp2k8.jpg

Phil, great target, hope you enjoy the cigars no need to repay me. :love: :thumbs: :blush: You might not love them all, but you should have a great experience, i hope you don't hit back too hard! :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: ps my address is changing soon :rolleyes:

I really did not want to post in this thread while this was going on because I do not want to take from the newbs. I must respond to this. I did not give Robbie any targets. He is not on my list and I just checked my PM's and he never requested a target. He did this on his own. Why he is posting in this thread I do not have a clue. What the hell is that crap about you do not have to repay me WOW.