• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do any of the newbs want to do battle with the FOGS

I have not been a member on this forum for what I consider a long time, but I have seen what great things can come out of here. I would have to agree with Gavin, in the sense that this is leaving a sour example to us newbies when I know this a great thing to be part of. Can we please get back to point so that the new people are not scared away.

What is needed to run this shindig? I am guessing we need a list for the FOG and a few newbies such as myself to PIF. Regarding a council, is there anything from the previous years (thread/ PM's, notes, etc) we can use to give us a better understand on what is needed to run this thing.

I would ask if the members on this board can give some insight would be much appricated so that we can out of FUBAR, and back on track.

I just want to send some smokes out. Can anyone help?

I have not been a member on this forum for what I consider a long time, but I have seen what great things can come out of here. I would have to agree with Gavin, in the sense that this is leaving a sour example to us newbies when I know this a great thing to be part of. Can we please get back to point so that the new people are not scared away.

What is needed to run this shindig? I am guessing we need a list for the FOG and a few newbies such as myself to PIF. Regarding a council, is there anything from the previous years (thread/ PM's, notes, etc) we can use to give us a better understand on what is needed to run this thing.

I would ask if the members on this board can give some insight would be much appricated so that we can out of FUBAR, and back on track.

Search 'WAR'!

Well..the search feature is a little flaky.

So...you basically have it.
Get a couple of the new folks to lead and organize...and away you go.
It also helps if you 'procure' and FOG or two who has valuable FOG data...you know how to get it...right?! ;)

Yes contact Gavin he has all the info needed to set you up. Have fun with it. :thumbs:

have PMed, just received my first Mission. First objective: find a PO, then kill kill kill.

Search 'WAR'!

Well..the search feature is a little flaky.

So...you basically have it.
Get a couple of the new folks to lead and organize...and away you go.
It also helps if you 'procure' and FOG or two who has valuable FOG data...you know how to get it...right?! ;)
These are fun but they aren't WAR. No one has done that again. I wish someone would though, I had a blast.The board thought I was insane (yes, I know).I got a book of addresses out of it! The closest thing we had was the battle of stupid packaging. Concrete, safes, epoxy and expanding foam. Lots of not so clean fun. The epoxy still makes me afraid of certain cigars.

You Newbs carry on. There are plenty of guys out here that can provide you with intel if you need it.

Some scurvy ridden land crab had the temerity to send me cigars and not identify himself. All I know he's from some snowbird roost in FLA. Identify yourself ya yellow fin tuna. Oh, thanks for the generous and tasty selection of cigars. It was kind of over the top.

Doc.

Some scurvy ridden land crab had the temerity to send me cigars and not identify himself. All I know he's from some snowbird roost in FLA. Identify yourself ya yellow fin tuna. Oh, thanks for the generous and tasty selection of cigars. It was kind of over the top.

Doc.

Search is your friend :sign:

I should have posted this sooner...

0309 2880 0002 9803 9614

Look out!

WTF?! This morning I was minding my own farging business opening yesterdays mail. I open an innocent enough looking package to find some sneaky sominabatch cheese-head had sent me a "Dirty" bomb! I am outraged! After considerable triage I recorded the following VIDEO address to be directed to Dirty Dave and the rest of the distinguished panel of newbs. I will now get to work repairing the entryway and replace the front door.

Well done Dave! Thanks a bunch!

DUCK AND COVER
"I solemnly pledge myself before God and these witnesses to practice faithfully all of my duties as a member of the Hospital Corps. I hold the care of the sick and injured to be a privilege and a sacred trust and will assist the Medical Officer with loyalty and honesty. I will not knowingly permit harm to come to any patient. I will not partake of nor administer any unauthorized medication. I will hold all personal matters pertaining to the private lives of patients in strict confidence. I dedicate my heart, mind and strength to the work before me. I shall do all within my power to show in myself an example of all that is honorable and good throughout my naval career."

0404 9420 9411 2707 6455
whistling.gif

How'd I miss that? The damn thing is hanging on my wall. Thanks again.

Doc.

These are fun but they aren't WAR. No one has done that again. I wish someone would though, I had a blast.The board thought I was insane (yes, I know).I got a book of addresses out of it! The closest thing we had was the battle of stupid packaging. Concrete, safes, epoxy and expanding foam. Lots of not so clean fun. The epoxy still makes me afraid of certain cigars.

You Newbs carry on. There are plenty of guys out here that can provide you with intel if you need it.
That was fun ... both were fun. Just different sorts of fun. :thumbs: