• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Do any of the newbs want to do battle with the FOGS

These are fun but they aren't WAR. No one has done that again. I wish someone would though, I had a blast.The board thought I was insane (yes, I know).I got a book of addresses out of it! The closest thing we had was the battle of stupid packaging. Concrete, safes, epoxy and expanding foam. Lots of not so clean fun. The epoxy still makes me afraid of certain cigars.

You Newbs carry on. There are plenty of guys out here that can provide you with intel if you need it.
That was fun ... both were fun. Just different sorts of fun. :thumbs:
You are alive!!! Good to see you on here Cory!

These are fun but they aren't WAR. No one has done that again. I wish someone would though, I had a blast.The board thought I was insane (yes, I know).I got a book of addresses out of it! The closest thing we had was the battle of stupid packaging. Concrete, safes, epoxy and expanding foam. Lots of not so clean fun. The epoxy still makes me afraid of certain cigars.

You Newbs carry on. There are plenty of guys out here that can provide you with intel if you need it.
That was fun ... both were fun. Just different sorts of fun. :thumbs:
You are alive!!! Good to see you on here Cory!

War was off the chain. No one will repeat what Smokyballs did. Even my 4 month bombing spree doesn't hold a candle to War. I still remember the Cigar in a Brick that Moki did. I blame him for any concrete packaging. :laugh:

whistling.gif

Well ba..ba... bombs away... DC# 0309 3220 0002 0462 5710

Ouch!

Just got back from Phoenix and found a land mine waiting for me on my desk. Well played, son, well played.

These newbies know their smokes. I hate to think about some of the crap I smoked when I was getting into cigars in 1995. Yech.

Thanks again Nick!

Shoulda checked the thread befor I hit up the post office. Oh well....:whistling:

Like the fire bombing of Dresden, non-combatants once attacked start calling for their leaders to surrender.

whistling.gif
Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 9405503699300187841013
whistling.gif
unsure.gif
ohmy.gif
sad.gif

War was off the chain. No one will repeat what Smokyballs did. Even my 4 month bombing spree doesn't hold a candle to War. I still remember the Cigar in a Brick that Moki did. I blame him for any concrete packaging. :laugh:
Yup... still remember the concrete bomb. Smallest box the post office supplies with a HEAVY sticker on it! :laugh:

0309 1140 0001 2706 2785 bye bye

So this is how it is, is it? :angry:

0309 1140 0001 2706 2785 bye bye

So this is how it is, is it?
mad.gif

Im not understanding. Did I miss something?

My guess is it is sarcasm, meaning he is delighted to receive a PIF, but now that you have fired upon him, he is being pulled into the newbie conflict. Some call it sarcasm, others call it trash-talking. You're alright man, I'm pretty sure he isn't offended. ;)

here I am, all quiet and staying low and out of the 'war' (police action?). Letting the newer old guys have it out with the newer newer guys. Minding my own bidness, watching everyone get all giggy with bombing...

Buuuuuut no, someone had to drag me in.

:laugh: (◄ note the smilie face)

EDIT to add, I'm taking the dogs for a walk in the SUNNY and warm woods with a cigar to contemplate who and how to OBLITERATE. That is all.

Seems as if Wisco wanted to try and knock me around a little. I'm not sure if this was a part of the war or not, but thank you for the very thoughtful package Brent, these are certainly some special cigars to me.

Can't blame that one on the war. Just a brick through your window.

Can't blame that one on the war. Just a brick through your window.

Either way...still one of the most thoughtful things anyone has done for me and for that, I'm really appreciative.

Nice hit noob. A most generous selection. Caught me completely by surprise turning an average day in to a great one. Thanks!

hehehehehehehehehebwuhuahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha

th_evil.gif

Good afternoon,

in war are my expecial gerrillas, ruthless in the melee and fatal. With extensive experience in the body of sappers.
Any veteran who dares to target the bayonet (cigar) in the **s?

Forward the first brave

Buenas tardes,

en la guerra mi expecialidad son las gerrillas, despiadado en el cuerpo a cuerpo y mortal de necesidad. Con gran experiencia en el cuerpo de zapadores.
Algun veterano se atreve a que le meta la bayoneta (cigarro) por el ***o?

Adelante el primer valiente

Antonio

by google traslator

That certainly looses something in the translation.

Are you looking for volunteers to get bombed?