• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does anyone use Hello Fresh?

Yeah Walmart. We bought a 1/4 cow last year. That meat was so fatty. We usually stick to ground beef and roasts. Steaks we get elsewhere.
My local Walmart would not know what you meant if you asked for fresh asparagus or brussles sprouts, their fish department is the freezer, and their meat department is where you can buy fresh sliced bologna. And I'm pretty sure they are told to use the oldest product when they fill a curbside order.

If anyone is willing to copy the recipe cards they like, and email then to me, I would be eternally grateful.

After a couple weeks of Hello Fresh, I have to say I am impressed with their fresh veggies and spices! The recipes are sometimes difficult to follow because they are in a narrative format rather than an outline format but I have been pleased with the quality of meals.

Thanks for the tips on keeping, and reusing the recipe cards!

After a couple weeks of Hello Fresh, I have to say I am impressed with their fresh veggies and spices! The recipes are sometimes difficult to follow because they are in a narrative format rather than an outline format but I have been pleased with the quality of meals.

Thanks for the tips on keeping, and reusing the recipe cards!

Are their prices all over the place keeping with food pricing, or are they absorbing it for now?

With food prices at stores fluctuating so much right now, but mainly rising, is HF doing the same with their pricing? Or are they basically absorbing, or "eating", the higher costs right now in an effort of customer retention. Essentially trying to ride out the current pricing on most food at grocery stores?