• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does this ever happen to you...

Rconectn

King of Scotland
...You open your humidor knowing what you want to smoke, but the minute you open your humidor or humidors you see other cigars that grap your attention. That's what happens when you have too many choices and it sucks sometimes.

to many choice send them to me so you dont have to stress over decisions. lol

...You open your humidor knowing what you want to smoke, but the minute you open your humidor or humidors you see other cigars that grap your attention. That's what happens when you have too many choices and it sucks sometimes.

I know this feeling all too well! :laugh: Sometimes it will cause me not to smoke at all.

I'm sure it is real tough having a B&M in your basement. :laugh:

Lucky you, I wish I had that many sticks to have that problem... but then again, maybe not. Having fewer sticks means that the decision is much easier for me to decide. My attention grabbers are aging right now, and I am paring away some of my selection.

Dude, story of my life.

Nope, not so much. I usually know what I'm after before I open the doors.

All the time, sometimes I end up lost in the humis for a long time =\

Absolutely, happens almost every time! I'll even get a smoke out, walk to the kitchen, change my mind and go back to look some more. Sheesh!

Nine times out of ten, I find myself in the same situation--and my collection isn't even really that big (~40 sticks at the moment).

LOL. I actually like that feeling. When it strikes me, I just select 2 or 3 and then smoke em all.

This happens to me after I have received a custom sampler that I put together. I order a bunch of singles (20-30) that I really want to try. It's really hard to focus on what to try at a particular moment. I want to try them all! My smoking definitely peaks at these times!

I just take a page out of the book of Infinity, and look at my cigars, and whistle to myself until something strikes my fancy! :laugh: Best method ever!

Ahh the choices that is part of the fun I drove my wife nuts I was sitting outside and asked her to grab me a smoke on her way out. She opened the box and said what one. My response as always is surprise me. Even she said how do you ever make a choice there is to many lol rp