• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does weed get better with age?

That kid who put it there is still probably wondering where it is...tff.

I'll tell ya one thing. If that reefer was any good to begin with, they wouldn't have left it there.

Doc.

This reminds me of something that happened to me.
Was never much of a pot smoker I tried it a couple times
Had a small bag I bought in 10 grade forgot about it
went to USMC boot camp my mother turns my room into a "sewing room"
When I come home room is all changed bobbins of thread yards and yards of cloth and my bag
hanging on the wall like it was art work lol . She never asked me about it and I never said it was mine

Well know those people who go to Mexico and buy a Cuban from a guy on the beach, and then come home and swear that the Cubans use pot "or something" in their cigars. Now you can make a thread on it, use comparisons, real and fake reefer ect. Smoke a Mexico beach cuban and a spliff, which one gets you higher, tastes better, makes you "trip out totally" you know, educate us.

Link here for "Gonz' review of CC's With and Without Pot from Mexico Beaches."

You could do a series of foolish resort buyers from all over South America.

Maybe this is not a coincidence but a calling.

Just another way to keep giving to CP :laugh:

064.jpg

TFF!

That looks like Eric the Midget from the Howard Stern Show.

ACK...ACK

I'll tell ya one thing. If that reefer was any good to begin with, they wouldn't have left it there.

Doc.

Unless it was so good that they couldn't remember where they hid it after getting baked. Used to happen to a friend of mine. He would get real paranoid and hide his weed so well, he couldn't find it the next day.

OK, I read somewhere that you...

1) Quickly put it in your freezer for at least 2 days to make sure you kill all the beetle larva. After the freezing process, transfer it to the refrigerator section for an additional 2 days before exposing it back to room temperature.

2) In a separate humidor, slowly infuse the moisture back into said "reefer" starting at 40%...with 10% increases every 7 days until you reach 80%.

3) At this point you have to let it "rest"...chances are it will go through a "sick period" that could last as long as 6-8 years. Roll one up every 6 months to track it's progress.

With hard work and diligence, you'll be rewarded with a quality doobie of regal vintage. Let's just hope it wasn't from the dreaded 1990-1991 or 1999-2000 crops of Acapulco!

Good Luck Gonz...and don't forget to use some in a recipe for the Chefs Pass.

Well, if I log on later tonight and start posting nonsense, somewhat like Damian from Grand Cayman, you will all know this stuff is primo. It's no small bag either. I don't have a scale or anything, but I'll bet there's somewhere between an 1/8th to a 1/4 oz. in there! I looked it up online, yeah, that's it...

In your case it should be "Does getting older get better with weed?"

You never know, kids are growing up so fact these days.

with that kind of quantity ya might just want to make some baked goods. :laugh:

This has GOT to be one of the funniest threads I've read since joining! :laugh:

Haven't really "indulged" since . . . dang! . . . 1980ish? But when I finished the build on my '68 XLCH, Sheeza, I took her up to a biker get-together in Iowa. First stop was at a real deal, old school biker friend's place, in Arkansas, the honorable Rev. Tramp. He and I travelled the rest of the way together . . . and when I arrived, he rolled up his nightly "pain management" doobie ('Nam injuries) and offered me a toke.

Well, shoot, who wants to be a woosey, right?

'Cept either weed's gotten a whole lot stronger or I've gotten a whole lot wussier. Three tokes and I was totally, completely, hopelessly incapacitated. Drooling incoherently on the couch unable to work a TV remote incapacitated!

Too freakin' funny!

~Boar

YO just roll and puff puff pass and stop the bulls**t :D

Haha, I'm waiting for someone to post a I got bombed thread in the next few weeks. :laugh:

-Gianni-

Andy,

Please post the box codes so that we can ascertain the vintage.

- Tim