• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Does your girl or guy....

emodx said:
.......and a Conch Republic cigar.
[snapback]151555[/snapback]​

I've got a few of those cigars. Picked them up while visiting Key West about a year ago. I really did like the one called "King Conch". It was a large cigar, a bit fresh, but perfect for a long cruise. I think I need to dig around the humi and see if I can't find those and see how a year of sleep treated them.

Allofus123 said:
emodx said:
.......and a Conch Republic cigar.
[snapback]151555[/snapback]​

I've got a few of those cigars. Picked them up while visiting Key West about a year ago. I really did like the one called "King Conch". It was a large cigar, a bit fresh, but perfect for a long cruise. I think I need to dig around the humi and see if I can't find those and see how a year of sleep treated them.
[snapback]151629[/snapback]​
Actually, there cigars are a perfect light cigar. They have a decent aroma, taste a little sweet, good construction and burn straight. A little expesive, but a good change of pace. :)

My wife loves cigars. She will smoke any of the ones I have in my humidor. She has never went and purchased one for herself. I have went out and bought her a few.

I would have to say that she supports and indulges my cigar smoking.

My girlfriend doesn't particularly care for my smoking, but she really doesn't like post cigar breath. She's going to Spain for a couple of months though so net semester I'll be free to smoke whatever I want whenever I want. Hefty price to pay though :(

I'm pretty lucky, my wife doesn't want to smoke my cigars, but she loves the way they smell. She even likes the smell of the smoke on me after I'm done, so I don't have to jump in the shower right after I finish. :)

My other half is fully supportive and loves cigars herself and is as much a snob as I am. At one point (though not any longer LOL) she could of probably been considered a bigger snob than me with them LOL.

Sam

SamGuss said:
My other half is fully supportive and loves cigars herself and is as much a snob as I am. At one point (though not any longer LOL) she could of probably been considered a bigger snob than me with them LOL.

Sam
[snapback]153437[/snapback]​

Your a lucky man sam, it's to the point where I don't even tell the girls I date I smoke. I do that on my own time with the guys.

ohhh how I'd love to meet a girl with some TASTE!!!!

Darn california bleach blonds!

Phil

Edit for spelling

... and don't forget that you must get not only a woman with taste but willing to do that "best cigar experience" out there for ya ;)

Sam

Mine doesn't care, just as long as I don't overspend in a given month.

My GF is weird. She wants to smell my stick, I mean any of my sticks, and rolls her eyes when she does :rolleyes:

Sometimes she even sucks on it, on the one I have lit up.

But in general she is okay, tolerates my new hobby, likes my desktop humis and financed the purchase of a Xi-3 for Christmas. Today I got my brass Zippo with z-plus insert, and she likes that too.

the g/f is a big fan, she won't smoke an entire cigar but she'll take a few puffs off whatever I'm smoking and she loves the smell.

My Wife was the one who actually got me into cigars.....we attended a wedding and some of her friends smoke cigars so she asked me to try one.... then she bought me my HUMIDOR and also picks me some cigars when she sees my stock depleating...... sometimes she also asks me to go have a drink with her at the cigar bar and relax.....

My lady actually buys me cigars.. and is always wanting to go to different cigar shops "TO CHECK THEM OUT"..

(hmmm i think she has a cigar store fetish LOL!!!!)

SFG75 said:
Mine doesn't care, just as long as I don't overspend in a given month.
[snapback]153650[/snapback]​

That would mean she cares EVERY Month
:sign: