• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Doi Chaang coffee is ALL GONE AGAIN!

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
Let's do this again! The Doi Chaang beans will be ready to ship on Wednesday, August 8th and they're for avaliable on a first come-first serve basis so you'd better act fast.

Doi Chaang Coffee is beyond fair trade. It is a partnership. Doi Chaang Coffee is a World-Class, Single-Estate, 100% Natural Arabica. The growers operate and own 100% of their own Thai coffee company and processing facilities. In addition, the growers own 50% of the Canadian company, which roasts and distributes Doi Chaang Coffee to the international market.

Single-Estate Dark (was $14.95 per 1/2 lb---------NOW $9.95 per 1/2 lb plus shipping)
We give our Doi Chaang premium beans a long slow roast to create a dark, exotic cup with an intensely bold richness. Vibrant with an earthy fragrance, our single-estate dark roast has a heavy body with a pleasant, slightly tart acidity. A sweet taste with a hint of smoky flavour, it finishes with a hint of caramel and macadamia nut.

Single-Estate Medium (was $14.95 per 1/2 lb---------NOW $9.95 per 1/2 lb plus shipping)
Our Doi Chaang premium beans are roasted to a full medium to produce a fruity, sweet cup with a pleasant flowery fragrance. Well-balanced with a delicate body and rich undertones, it offers an exceptionally vibrant beginning with a clean finish. A pleasant and well-rounded cup, our single-estate medium roast is enjoyable anytime.

These are the very best beans I’ve ever had! I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as I do!!

If you’d like to try one of these wonderful beans for yourself, all you’ve got to do is email me jerry@killerbeans.com, please don’t forget to include you name, the address that you’d like the beans shipped to and a contact phone number. As always, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order...remember, I know where you live!

Thanks guys, MrJerry

OoOoOoOoO!!!

Mary has me on Doi Chang watch!!! A POUND of EACH please!!!! And while you're at it 2 pounds of the Med Mad Man as well...

Mary find's out these are on the way and I might just get lucky! :love:

OoOoOoOoO!!!

Mary has me on Doi Chang watch!!! A POUND of EACH please!!!! And while you're at it 2 pounds of the Med Mad Man as well...

You can tell Mary to tear down the shower curtain and get the baby oil ready...your beans will be heading out on Wednesday!! ;)

Thanks Mr. Jerry. Looking forward to finally getting to try some of your coffee. :thumbs:

OoOoOoOoO!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..... very addicting indeed.

:cool:

Hi Jerry,

That is great stuff, put me down for a 1/2 lb of each... Thanks.

Doug

That damned Atom Mill that you work at must pay real good, as you go on vacation more than anyone I know! :laugh:
USPS DC# 0306 3030 0000 6381 6092.

Hello,

Just curious about my order, I never got a reply via email or pm on the site. It was my first order so I want to make sure you got it because I am out of coffee. Let me know.

Thanks
kp

i emailed you directly with my order, subject line was coffee order. kphillips@dmgx.com is my email address, first time customer and first order. i forwarded my original email to you.

i emailed you directly with my order, subject line was coffee order. kphillips@dmgx.com is my email address, first time customer and first order. i forwarded my original email to you.

I've gotcha all taken care of! Beans will be out the door on Thursday. :cool:

Thes beans are all gone for not...nothing more for 4-6 weeks.
The reason that I don't have too many bags roasted up for myself is that I don't want to holding inventory and have the beans go bad.

Over 300 lbs in just a few days speaks volumes about the quality of the Doi Chaang beans.

Thanks to all of you who ordered, I hope you'll enjoy the hell out the the Doi Chaang product!!

DELICIOUS! We ground some and set it in the french press and enjoyed multiple cups this weekend with the meteor shower.

Back