• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Pepin Cigar Dinner in Kingston, NY

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
On Saturday, November 21st, join Uptown Cigar Company and Don Pepin Garcia for a ONE OF A KIND Cigar Dinner at the Hudson Valley's Premier Restaurant and Banquet Hall! We will begin at 7:30pm with a cocktail hour with finger foods and passed hors d'oevres, and at 8:30pm, we will have a full 3 course dinner, including dessert. Each attendee will receive 3 of Don Pepin's BEST cigars, including the NEW My Father 1922, blended by Don Pepin himself as a tribute to his father. This is your chance to attend what will be our best event of the year, AND your chance to meet the world's BEST cigar blender, Don Pepin Garcia! If you're interested in attending this extraordinary event, please contact me by phone or email. Tickets are $70 per person and are EXTREMELY limited! The ticket price includes a drink ticket (beer, wine, or soft drink), 3 cigars, and dinner with tax and tip included. A cash bar will be available all evening. Each attendee will also receive a raffle ticket for Don Pepin cigars and swag. We will also sell additional raffle tickets for rare, donated items with proceeds going to the Boys and Girls Club of Kingston. I hope to see you all here! Thank you again for your continued support! And since the location of the dinner is only 3 minutes from the store, feel free to come early to hang for a bit and have some "pre-drinks" here.

Israel
Uptown Cigar Company
845-340-1142

http://www.uptowncigar.com/

http://www.thehillsidemanor.com/

Outstanding!!!! It will be great to enjoy a night of primo cigars, a great dinner and the friendship of S/BOTL. I'll talk with you more on it later Isy....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Isy is Hillside the place we all went to for the TESB herf?

Sounds like a great time. I'll see if I can make this.

Hey Israel,

That sounds like a great herf. Have fun you guys, and really feel free to think of expanding your domain to the northern midwest......just leave the Yankee stuff back in NY(god I hate that team).

Joe G

Isy count me in.

Joe it's ok, next year you will be across the street and you will make it to the playoffs and you will sweep Boston, then probably lose to us in the ALCS. lol i kid i kid

Bahhhh I knew giving you guys a door to run through would not be missed. Ok congrats on the win ya bastiges, and now back to the herfin...have a blast you guys.

Joe G

Just stopped by Midland this last Friday. I wasn't able to go but heard it was a great time. I had the old man get a white my father box signed, which he did. :) :thumbs:

Israel,
Charlie called me up to tell me about this today. Please add my name to the reservation list.
I'll call to confirm when you've got things firmed up.
Mark