• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Pepin Cigar Dinner in Kingston, NY

everyone remember to bring their english to spanish dictionary because the Don does not speak english

waiting for someone to be the smart ass
You must be waiting for Nasty and by the way Nasty dont speak spanish he speaks spanglish...
laugh.gif
cool.gif

But Nasty's not a smart ass he just an ass
laugh.gif
sign.gif

I've got about 8 spots left and then we're capped. If anyone else is interested in this dinner, please contact me. Thanks again and hope to see you all Saturday!

3 DAYS TO GO!!! For all of you who are coming, don't forget that we will be having some drinks and talking with Don Pepin and John here in the store before the dinner. Make sure to stop by here an hr or 2 before the dinner so we can hang. The dinner location is about 3 minutes from the store. I won't be here until about 4pm, but most of you know DIane, Dennis, and Zoe. If you come by before 4pm, come on in and make yourself at home. Looking forward to seeing everyone here.

3 DAYS TO GO!!! For all of you who are coming, don't forget that we will be having some drinks and talking with Don Pepin and John here in the store before the dinner. Make sure to stop by here an hr or 2 before the dinner so we can hang. The dinner location is about 3 minutes from the store. I won't be here until about 4pm, but most of you know DIane, Dennis, and Zoe. If you come by before 4pm, come on in and make yourself at home. Looking forward to seeing everyone here.

Sounds great Isy!!! For you all that are bringing cameras, ensure that your battery is fully charged........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Isy...

Looking forward to the dinner this weekend, and of course checking out your shop. See you on Saturday.

Isy...

Looking forward to the dinner this weekend, and of course checking out your shop. See you on Saturday.

Looking forward to seeing you Saturday, Dave. Once again, I'll be at the shop around 4 or 4:30 and Pepin will be here hanging out before the dinner, as well. See everyone here!

Boy oh Boy! 32hrs till cocktail hr, smoking with friends and having a great ol time
thumbs-up.gif

not sure i think we waiting for jesus to get out of work and then we heading up there, so we should be there around 4-5 probably. i just texted Jesus to see what time he gets out

not sure i think we waiting for jesus to get out of work and then we heading up there, so we should be there around 4-5 probably. i just texted Jesus to see what time he gets out

Do us all a favor and leave Los at home! :sign:

Do us all a favor and leave Los at home!
sign.gif

thats kinda hard you see los is a met's fan and like the met's they dont know defeat very well, they will keep trying and trying even if they look like fools doing it.
so no mater what i can try Los will make it up and make your life miserable
sign.gif

Do us all a favor and leave Los at home!
sign.gif

thats kinda hard you see los is a met's fan and like the met's they dont know defeat very well, they will keep trying and trying even if they look like fools doing it.
so no mater what i can try Los will make it up and make your life miserable
sign.gif

You'll have to suffer with him as well! ;)