• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Pepin Cigar Dinner in Kingston, NY

Looks and sounds like you guys had a great time! Teach me to work on a Saturday :angry:

Stellar event Is and you are the numero uno host! Great to see all my guys and meet some new faces. The Bronx crew has gotta come out to the East end and play some cards, (and now share a Cuban Classic lancero). I will also have a nice ashtray available to you as well. :D I had a shitty day at work and seeing the pics brought me back and put a smile on my face. If you have not been to Uptown Cigars yet you MUST go! The staff couldn't be more pleasant and helpful with anything and everything. Getting to hang with Pepin and seeing what a humble guy he is and the love he has for the tobacco shows the care he puts into his smokes. Can't wait for the next event but this time Jay and I will be smoking in my ride!

Jay quote " I don't care if you the Queen of Sheba you ain't smoking in my car!". :D

Isy...you and the crew at Uptown Cigar really outdid yourselves. Your Pepin Dinner was a blast. My friends and I loved it and will certainly try to be there for you next event. Fantastic...

Dude you was there and you didn’t introduce yourself it always good to meet new guys from CP :cool:

Isy...you and the crew at Uptown Cigar really outdid yourselves. Your Pepin Dinner was a blast. My friends and I loved it and will certainly try to be there for you next event. Fantastic...

Thanks for coming David. It was great meeting you and look forward to seeing you at the next one. One of my customers took some pics and I posted them on Uptown Cigar Company's facebook page. Check them out. Also, if you're on FB, you should also become a fan of the shop.

Looks like a great time was had by all. I wish I could have made this event.

Dude you was there and you didn’t introduce yourself it always good to meet new guys from CP
cool.gif

Sorry MOBIG...that was my bad. I knew that there were CPers going, and as I didn't know you guys, I should have tracked you down. Thinking on it...I'm sure Isy would have introduced me. Looking at the pictures, I see there was a CP table which I was not aware of either. I ended up spending the evening with two of my neighbors who attended the dinner iwth me. My apologies to all of you. Rest assured...next time I will hunt you all down. Though you'll probaby regret that I did.