• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don Pepin Cigar Dinner in Kingston, NY

Israel,
Charlie called me up to tell me about this today. Please add my name to the reservation list.
I'll call to confirm when you've got things firmed up.
Mark

VERY nice Mark! Haven't seen you in a while! Hope you are well, brother!

Bump....

Ticket prices have been set and I'm now accepting reservations for the event. Please call me at the store to book your reservations. Thank you all!

Israel
877-238-1172

Bump....

Ticket prices have been set and I'm now accepting reservations for the event. Please call me at the store to book your reservations. Thank you all!

Israel
877-238-1172

Lock me in Isy....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie
845-938-4905 (office)

Jay, I'm gonna be there, who the hell else to you need? :D These tickets are moving though I would act on it ASAP!

So here's the list of confirmed CPers coming to the dinner:

Stogieman (Charlie)
Jayro75 (Jason)
EricDriscoll (Laura's husband)
Franco (Frank)
MOBIG (Jesus)
Bxcgrfan and Tio Jorge (Pete)
NASTY (Los)
Ian and Ronnie
Mr Tapes (Mark)

I know a few others mentioned interest....As soon as you guys know that you'll make it, please PM or call me. Thanks.

Isy make sure you get the permits to have that many PR's from the Bronx (home of the Yankees who just hit another home run to go up 7-1) in kingston. Don't want the kingston police trying to run us out of town lol

4 weeks from today and we'll be enjoy top knotch cigars, fine cusine, the fellowship of all the S/BOTL and being able to enjoy it all with the Pepins........

Bro...I'm looking foward to meeting a bunch of you guys...

Los...the other NYC crew..Isy finally.
But please take a piss stop and leave Jay there if you would!

This event is approaching rather quickly cause in 2 weeks we'll be herfing with the Pepins'........