• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Done, thanks, need time off.

[sup]On the 23rd you smoked at least 8 cigars in a 10 hour period??? Well, since your taste buds have been shot since that day, I think we've pinpointed your problem. :laugh: [/sup]
[sup]I think you should give your palate week off to recover. JMHO. Good luck.[/sup]

[sup]Edited for spelling and to try and fix the jacked up font.[/sup]

Feed a fever, starve a cold... ? Something like that, right? I think it means you should smoke more. Power through this!

I know what your problem is: No primary impulse control. Get a grip.

Doc.

Still can't taste much of anything. This is really bothering me. I took several days off... Still only faint nots of taste.

I don't see the "several days" part:

On the 23rd, I was given at least 8 cigars which I smoked in a 10 hour period.

On the 24th, I tasted a horrible Opus...

25th was a horrible Oliva...

26 was my "tasteless" Shark.

27th I was up at the smokeshop, nothing tasted good at all.

28th tried again... Nothing.

29th, same.

30th took the day off, and the same yesterday.

Lit up an Oliva V today... The first puffs, I thought my taste was back, but it was just tasteless.. Felt the zing blowing through my nose, faint traces of flavor... Small Room 101 LTD lit up after that, just horrible.

You smoked at least 8 cigars on the first day of this, then 1 more every day for the next 6 days. Took 2 days off, then smoked 2 more cigars. The common solution here is to stop,but you don't want to do that. So.... good luck to you. Maybe take jholmes advice - smoke everything you have and teach your buds who's the boss.

Drink lots of water, eat well and don't touch a cigar for two weeks. After that, don't smoke 8 cigars in a row again ;)

Doc.

What do you mean?

I know I'm impulsive and obsessive compulsive.

I can't magically make it disappear, although I wish I could.

Drink lots of water, eat well and don't touch a cigar for two weeks. After that, don't smoke 8 cigars in a row again ;)

Appreciate it man.

I'm currently in sober living for cigar addiction :(

I would keep smoking, eventually you'll build up to the amount you want every day. Seriously. I used to have time to smoke 4 cigars a day, but it took a little while. Just used to smoke my yard gar stash for the in between smokes.

You could try to smoke more milder smokes and leave the heavy duty stuff for the end of the night.

I would keep smoking, eventually you'll build up to the amount you want every day. Seriously. I used to have time to smoke 4 cigars a day, but it took a little while. Just used to smoke my yard gar stash for the in between smokes.

You could try to smoke more milder smokes and leave the heavy duty stuff for the end of the night.

Yeah, the difference is that you built up to and that was 4 cigars. He smoked 8 cigars in a 10 hour period. I use to smoke multiple cigars years ago, but I never smoked more that 3 or 4 in a given day. After so many they all start to taste the same after awhile, at least to me, anyway.

In my little bit of experience, the more you smoke in one siting, the less you can taste the cigars that you want to taste, it's good for when you don't want to taste them though.....not sure when that'd be the case though.

Smoke a dozen today and show those damn tastebuds who's boss! :angry:

Just send me the three Perfection X's and you're palate will magically improve. I guarantee it.

John, what a wuss...I smoked 14 churchills today and MY taste buds were asking for more...

Doc.
I'm serving a late Bowl Game Day dinner so I signed on to kill some time and read this, I almost coughed up a lung from laughing so hard...classic.

John, what a wuss...I smoked 14 churchills today and MY taste buds were asking for more...

Doc.
I'm serving a late Bowl Game Day dinner so I signed on to kill some time and read this, I almost coughed up a lung from laughing so hard...classic.

Damn, what did I miss?

Doc.

Damn, what did I miss?

Doc's sense of humor/wisdom is what ........ Either you get it, or you don't.

Hey Brother, you have over 10,000 brothers here, some of which have smoked cigars for 40 or 50 years, or maybe more. They collectively have given you the same advice, although some of it tongue in cheek. Take a break!!!!! You will thank yourself later. If you love the leaf, don't smoke them 'till you dont any more.

Just say'n.

Edit for spelling

Why is this thread still going? Asked and answered move on, before Rod gets notified.

1. Stop smoking.
2. Stop posting in this thread, your question has been answered at least 10 times.
3. Pass the time by reading other threads.