• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Done, thanks, need time off.

Hahah well maybe if he licks it and yanks back real quick it will snatch off the problem. ANYTHING IS WORTH A TRY!! :laugh:

Well, I give up.

Thanks to everyone who has tried to help me though this.

Selling off my collection soon... Guess cigars and I don't mix well.

Well, I give up.

Thanks to everyone who has tried to help me though this.

Selling off my collection soon... Guess cigars and I don't mix well.

Remember, Well aged cigars are great. Don't get too anxious to rid yourself of your sticks. Take care of them, have one once in a while....you may someday be suprised. If that happens, remember the lessons of the past few weeks.

Ok, I smoked 45 cigars in three days while we were in Honduras back in '05. I didn't smoke a cigar for almost three months after that. I couldn't taste them. It was a pointless waste of time. What I'm telling you is that you have not given it enough time (a month)! After a while start with something mild. A full body cigar is going to taste like shit. Take it easy. Enjoy your cigars in moderation. Don't sell your stuff off you will be mad at yourself later.

A few years ago I went to Al's with Kingantz. I smoked 4 cigars on the ride there, 12 cigars from 11:00 am to 12:00 am on Saturday. I think I smoked a couple on the way home as well. So around 18 cigars in 28 hours.

I don't remember exactly how long but it was a good while before I smoked another cigar. :0

No disrespect, but patience does not seem to be one of your virtues.

No disrespect, but patience does not seem to be one of your virtues.
My Grandmother used to say to me "You have the patience of a fart"
If grannie were alive today and read this thread I think that is what she'd say.
Give it a good rest. Your smokes will be fine right where they are.

lol, the patience of a fart.

Still holding off.

Thanks fellas.

Look at it this way: your smokes will be nicely aged once you've had a good recuperation. Take it easy and I hope you get better with time. Also, you might try opting for some more bland foods while you rest. Take it easy on the spicy foods.

Just finished getting caught up on this tread. hilarious. Did BBS ever get his smokes?

Just finished getting caught up on this tread. hilarious. Did BBS ever get his smokes?