• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Don't forget to change your hygrometer's batteries...

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
This has been a public service announcement. :sign:

Honestly, if you want to get your PSA across you need to make it overly dramatic and gruesome.

Example:

Wait...so...are you saying that if I don't change the batteries some little kids become orphans? That's a little extreme, don't you think?

After watching that video I think I am going to get rid of my hygrometers altogether. No sense in taking any chances. :sign:

I'm buying new hygrometers and batteries. I'm glad I have "The Network" with me instead of "Rollover Minutes" but after seeing that I'm getting a new battery for my phone too.

My wife is in charge of batteries. I'll remind her. BTW. The pun was intended.

Doc.

Coincidentally, I actually just asked my wife earlier today to pick up batteries for mine.

That video just ruined my night :sign:

I heard on the news it was made in Wales. The video is HUGE here right now. If you've ever driven in the UK, you'd understand why. It's definitely more tame than driving in other areas on the continent, but the I see idiots doing stuff like this every day on my drive to work.

Edited to add... BTW, I changed my hydrometer battery yesterday. Can't be too careful with that!

I have replaced mine 2x this year already. I think there is a problem with my hygrometer and I should just get a new one.