• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drew Estates "Feral" ~ What is it? Where can I buy more?

Just picked up another box of rats from BUTTHEADS and Kevin told me he had a box of pigs set aside and the guy didn't want them. Yes, I bought those also. :p

i found my piggies

DSC_0077.jpg

Just got an email from cigar auctioneer, there is a lot of 10 singles but bidding has already hit MSRP. I guess it depends on how bad u want them. But wanted to throw it out there for anyone interested. I have come across them occasionally at local's but they do go fast.

Just got an email from cigar auctioneer, there is a lot of 10 singles but bidding has already hit MSRP. I guess it depends on how bad u want them. But wanted to throw it out there for anyone interested. I have come across them occasionally at local's but they do go fast.

Bugbear.

I'm following you on Twitter now and some other places too. Seem like a good dude.

Best,
JD

Funny, just went to Stogie Geeks and found this on the current home page:

http://www.stogiegeeks.com/

Best,
JD

JD,

Do you know of any B&M's who have Dirty Rats in stock?

Thanks!

-Jimmy

Sorry EmoShun. I do not. However, have you downloaded our free app for Ipad and/or Iphone? It has a store locator for the Liga line by state and area and it sometimes helps.

Best,
JD

JD,

Do you know of any B&M's who have Dirty Rats in stock?

Thanks!

-Jimmy

emoshun...

Barclay Rex on 42nd Street in Manhattan has some Dirty Rats in stock. They've actually ha them for quite some time. Saw them there last on Monday.

Finally got my hands on a FFP the other night thanks to my buddy Michael. I am so excited to smoke it. :thumbs:

Yes I'm scouring the land looking for a FFP as well. I think I might have found a place that sells singles so next paycheck...