• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Drink pairing along with CIGARs

Ferkondenster said:
Nothing can take the place of a Juicy Juice juice box when it comes to cigar pairing.

Negative, Capri Sun or GTFO :p

-Rob

rob300c said:

Nothing can take the place of a Juicy Juice juice box when it comes to cigar pairing.

Negative, Capri Sun or GTFO :p

-Rob

Capri Sun is the shit but those pics circulating on FB freaked me out!

Paul

I'm at work right now, but when I get home I plan to pair an AF Sun Grown RS with a dram of Balvenie 21 Portwood and water and see what happens. I've never had either.

We don't let my son drink from those. We cut them open to inspect and then pour them into a cup. I have never seen anything but you never know.

My new drink of choice is now Johnny Walker Double Black… I also love Black Maple Hill bourbon  as well… I drink that with any good cigar I have...

I enjoy having Jack Daniel's honey on the rocks, coke, water with lemons, whiskey (some times mixed with coke or on the rocks)

wkoti said:
Capri Sun is the shit but those pics circulating on FB freaked me out!

Paul
What'd I miss?
Actually my girlfriend works at a daycare and they are not allowed to give the children Capri Sun even if they we're sent to the daycare with it.

My favorite cigar beverages: Makers Mark, Jeffersons Reserve, Basil Hayden's, all on the rocks of course.

I typically have beer or coffee/tea. Just picked up a pound of Nicaraguan sagovia from a local roaster, and it is delicious. Any recommendations for a Nicaraguan puro to pair with it?

Lately its been Jack Daniels Winter Jack

But some of my others:
Apple juice pairs surprisingly well with a stogie if I'm working and can't or don't want to drink booze
Arnold Palmer (Iced Tea / Lemonade Blend)
Various types of Iced Tea (Hibiscus, Passion, Etc)
Cognac