• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

DWF Computers 1/2 Page Ad

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
I cannot thank Moki or lbrief enough. Appropriate thank you packages will be going out as soon as I beat this cold get off my butt. ;)

DWFSmall.jpg

Or, if you want to see the larger version, click HERE

Thanks again to everyone involved!
Dave :D

VERY nice Dave! I like the keyboard in the back. The logo itself still has that "H" in white... (can't think of the proper term used to describe that type of effect).

Hope its a hit! :)

That is very classy. Glad to see it all worked out well.

Sweet Ad Dave!

Like the final logo everything looks real professional.

My .02 for what its worth.

BenjieV :D

DaveWF said:
Appropriate thank you packages will be going out ......
Careful about the payback Dave...... they gave you thousands of dollars of free service. ;) :D

Great looking ad...... nice work and generous by all involved! :thumbs:

Well done all of you guys involved in that project- Looks way better than the first draft I saw (sorry Dave, but it does).... Well done you guys :thumbs:

Great job Dave and everyone else involved.
Very professional ......and attractive.

DaveWF said:
I cannot thank Moki or lbrief enough. Appropriate thank you packages will be going out as soon as I beat this cold get off my butt. ;)
Damn man, I must say -- I think that looks great! Nice job, lbrief!

ShadMan said:
Looks very professional, Dave! Great job Moki & lbrief!
Just to clarify -- I didn't do anything. A friend of mine worked with him on the logos. I was just the curmudgeon.

I don’t know where to start exactly, but here goes. . .

Moki,
Great job on the logo!!! I know, I know, your friend did it and you were just the “curmudgeon”. But in the trade, we call “curmudgeons” Art-Directors. They are just as important to the final outcome as any designer (also, they get paid a lot more than the designers :D ).

Everyone,
Thanks for all the compliments!

Dave,
Thanks for bringing your project to CP and for allowing me to be a part of it. I don’t exactly have a lot of (ok I don’t have any) premium sticks lying around to bomb people with, so this was a great opportunity to make I contribution. It made me feel like a genuine member of the CP family. :)

lbrief said:
I don’t exactly have a lot of (ok I don’t have any) premium sticks lying around to bomb people with, so this was a great opportunity to make I contribution. It made me feel like a genuine member of the CP family. :)
My stock my be dwindling, but I'll dig up some good stuff to take care of ya. You too Moki. :D

Dave

Very nice looking ad! It is a pleasant surprise ending considering the horror it started with, LOL...

Very classy and eye-catching. I especially like the way the logo seems to float above the rest of the ad.

Compliments to everyone involved in this project! What a great community! :thumbs:

NICE! Remind me to post here when my nonprofit board brings back up redoing our logo :D