• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

Well, I will certainly hate to see this one go!

Enjoyed watching the pass, the awesome contests and participating in your pass Pete!

Thanks guys! :thumbs: :D :thumbs:

Pete, have a great time in the mountains!!! :)

Lee, better start saving some cigars for my next pass.... :0 :D :0

Pete, your timing is perfect. The weather just broke here and it's nice and crisp. You should have a blast in the high country.

Will do, Devin!!

I think I save too many as it is!

ROTFLMAO :sign:

Pete is a busy man. :)

Blindsmoke results......... :D

"pete: received a ryj ex 2 le mad guessed correct
jsl: received a ryj ex2 le mad guessed incorrect
greg clark received an el rey del mundo taino guessed incorrect
gary R. receiveda la gloria cubana taino guessed incorrect
edisonbird received a boli inmensa guessed incorrect
joe p received slr churchill guessed incorrect
robmcd received a VRDA guessed incorrect ( then tried to argue with me about it)
filly received a rag guessed incorrect
flipflop received a part churchill deluxe ( incorrect ,no guess , claimed no idea)
bulldog recieved a punch churchill guessed incorrect
brandon received a RyJ POW guessed correct (lucky guess)
leebo received a part 898 guessed corect
TAK received an upmann swc guessed incorrect( very close guess though he orig sent in a 3 guess list which contained swc's , i had him narrow it down to one guess and he went with a upmann monarch) very good guess for a person never having either a swc or a monarch before!
57 strat/d cole received a lusi guessed correct( i still chuckle about this one)
ratt mousey- no guesses he just asked for a couple of smokes he was out of /nothin special
So
IT looks as if we got
4 winners out of 14 not to bad!
if i say so myself
ill provide a nice vintage smoke for all 4 winners"

Thanks to Pete and Kerry!!! :D :thumbs: :D

The generosity of my brothers on CP is awesome!!! :thumbs: :D :thumbs:

Many thanks goes out to all of the pass members, and all the members that participated in all the contests... :thumbs: :D :thumbs:

It has been an honor to host this pass, thank you all!!! :)

Dave, please retire Edicion Limitada... :)

I realize this is now on ther road to official retirement, but wanted to add my .02 before it left...

Thanks to all you folks who participated in both of these passes. The generosity was stunning as was the selection of awesome smokes! Thanks and here's looking forward to the next one.

Devin? Part II? :D Perhaps a consortium of sorts... Let me know! lol

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Congratulations on a spectacular pass!

Part II? :0

Now, that does sound interesting..... :D

Bro, we will have to talk! :thumbs:

You can talk to me anytime too! Another Pass??? :0 :0 :thumbs: :0 :0 I'm still recovering from this one.... :D :D

Thanks for the awesome Pass Brother... it was truly an honor to be a part of the fun and Brotherhood!

Aloha Bro!

Wade

Brother Wade... :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

A pass hosted by four members, now that does sound VERY interesting... :thumbs: :0 :thumbs:

Sounds like an astronomical, gigantic, very extensive, could cover ALL venues type of pass! :sign:

Recruitment of the last two passes may be needed... :0