• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**** Edicion Limitada ****

Here we are at the "WORLD SERIES" of passes....:0

An educational experience for us newbee's.

"Edicion Limitada V - WORLD SERIES PASS"

Sounds like a winner to me....To bad Howard Cosell could not give the play by play.

PLAYBALL!!!!

Devin Cole said:
I am going on a motorcycle trip for several weeks in January to Australia and Tasmania... :)

Now That's what I'm talkin about.....Have a great time and bring plenty of pictures....One of my Dream vacations. I met a group of Ausies in Milwaukee last year...They shipped thier bikes over and toured the US for 3 months.

I'm hoping to make a trip like that myself someday.

maybe a better word would be "dreaming" :D

Sounds like you made the 100th Anniversary Celebration... :)

That was a party! :D :thumbs: :D

Pass:

I will date all the cigars down the road a bit, once I pick the exact ones out.

Thanks!

Devin Cole said:
Matt is going to host a good part of this one as I am going on a motorcycle trip for several weeks in January to Australia and Tasmania... :)
[snapback]147047[/snapback]​

Don't let the Drop Bears get ya...

cohibasurfer said:
P.S. I thought it was going to be Ratt Mouseys turn to host the next one? :p
[snapback]147038[/snapback]​

I'm letting Devin use all the cigars I was going to smoke, the next time I came over to his place, for the pass. Hosting the Ratt Mousey way. :)

cohibasurfer said:
Matt.... Did I ever tell you your my hero? :love:
[snapback]147164[/snapback]​

Yeah, right after you told me how good I tasted. :laugh: :laugh:

Your homo fantasy has moved to me now? No one is safe from your sick imagination .... :)

cohibasurfer said:
Your homo fantasy has moved to me now? No one is safe from your sick imagination .... :)
[snapback]147176[/snapback]​

You're just such a handsome dude! I can't hold myself back.

ROTFLMAO! :D Now this is what it's all about! Can you feel the love? Well I'm talking to everyone but Matt... He feels it a bit to much! :D

Matt R said:
cohibasurfer said:

[snapback]147179[/snapback]​

All of you are some sick sumbitches!

So why do I feel right at home? :whistling:

Pete said:
Wow... I almost forgot what this place looked like! :whistling:
[snapback]147259[/snapback]​

how the hell could you forget? You know you keep a snapshot of this place in the fire rig.
moon-vi.jpg

Um...well....please excuse me for a minute. I think I have to throw up now... :0

Wow, this thread really brings 'em out of the woodwork. First robnsue and now Pete :0

Welcome back old timers ;)

Matt R said:
cohibasurfer said:

[snapback]147179[/snapback]​

Oh gross... god knows what you guys do when you get together and "play with each other's sticks". I take it all of the cigars in this pass will be "maduro" to one degree or another?

Matt, not a good way to start the day! ??? :D

Some of the participants:

Matt
Rob
Wade
Pete
Michael
Bill
Kenny
Floyd
Lee
Kerry (Not a member of this board, so brother Matt will post for him.)

There are also a couple new members, but I will post them after I hear back from all the original members.

Seniority has it's privileges... :D

Brother Pete... :)